British Speedway Forum

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Balls to that, Id sooner have a Magners :lol:

:lol::lol: nice one!

What are they this season about £10. Was it £8 last year? cant remember.

100 swedish krona in Gothenberg a couple of weeks ago! 10 flippin pound

Edit - £9 / £10 all in the exchange rate!!!!

Edited by Sandie

That is indeed the one GhostWalker, thank you.

Thank you snyper & ghostwalker

Do Bears rubbish in the woods?

Yep the full weekend planned, Pairs, Cardiff then Rye to watch Glasgow get demolished!! :lol:

Aye , but watch and learn . We'll get demolished with a bit of style and panache . :approve:

That is shocking. Surely someone has to have these prices sorted. a tenner for a GP program. Sickening.

On the subject of prices at Grand Prix', I can guess that the powers that be at Cardiff will pull that "can't bring airhorns into the stadium" prank again, so that we will be forced to buy their merchandise inside the stadium, just like 2008.

You get that aswell Yate? I had some stewardess tell me something about the ones sold outside the stadium are flammable where as the ones inside aint. What a load of rubbish. So not only do we fork out for our tickets and programs we are then .blatanly lied to so we have to buy their airhorns.

On the subject of prices at Grand Prix', I can guess that the powers that be at Cardiff will pull that "can't bring airhorns into the stadium" prank again, so that we will be forced to buy their merchandise inside the stadium, just like 2008.

All it needs is for EVERYONE to turn every block into an airhorn free zone and problem solved for 2010 :wink:

All it needs is for EVERYONE to turn every block into an airhorn free zone and problem solved for 2010 :wink:

Would also be great if the majority of supporters didn't book hotels next year, teach the greedy monsters a lesson. Now wouldn't that make a story.

Like lots of others, I'll be giving the 'racing' a miss this year - the first time I've missed Cardiff. I'm sick to death of the crap tracks they expect us to shell out good money for. So instead, I'll be taking in the memorabilia fair, having a few beers and hopefully bumping into a few friends, and then I'll be catching the train home. Somerset on Friday and Newport on Sunday will do me just fine. ARE YA LISTENIN' OLSEN!!!!????

Looks like we are doing the same this year, its a poor indictment on the sport that we go to a GP city and then leave before it starts.

You get that aswell Yate? I had some stewardess tell me something about the ones sold outside the stadium are flammable where as the ones inside aint. What a load of rubbish. So not only do we fork out for our tickets and programs we are then .blatanly lied to so we have to buy their airhorns.

I sent an email to the Millennium Stadium today on the subject of airhorns cos one of the stadium rules is that NO fireworks, airhorns(flammable or not) etc are permitted inside, yet as you will know there are dedicated airhorn-free zones on GP day. So what do they expect in the other zones if airhorns are prohibited EVERYWHERE - partypoppers, whoopee cushions, kazoos ??

I bet I don't even get a reply, cos I did "compliment" them on their high standards of organisation !!

You will have those that buiy programmes because they collect them, but I will not be paying £10 for a programme that gives you info you already know, adverts that are of no interest and columns by ex riders about the line up etc.

I will have a scorecard printed out on my PC that will cost me less than 10p and then get it photo copied.

Should I want a programme, I will buy one at the track shop the following week for half the price.

With the Mrs in tow, I will spend the morning going around town before heading to the PoW around 1pm and then onto the stadium around 3.30pm.

Looking forward to it yet again and hopefully a Freddie and Emil 1-2 in the final ;)