British Speedway Forum
Phil

Jokes...

I think Harry should take up painting, (if Meghan will let him of course). Then he can call himself, 'The Artist Formerly Known As Prince'.

• Haha 2

Breaking news. Serious accident at Nestle in York. A worker was crushed when a shelf of chocolate bars fell 50 feet on to him. Nobody came to his aid as every time he shouted “ the milky bars are on me” they just stood and cheered.

My next door neighbour bought a dog from a local blacksmith. When he got it home it made a bolt for the door.

• Haha 2

A man went to his doctor with a piece of lettuce protruding from his rectum. That looks nasty said the doctor. Nasty? Replied the man. That’s just the tip of the iceberg.

My wife said she is leaving me because she can’t stand my filthy habits. I couldn’t believe it- I nearly choked on my toenails.

My pet mouse Elvis died last night. He was caught in a trap.

• Haha 4

I got a useless birthday present this week, a Bonnie Tyler SatNav. It keeps telling me to turn around and every now and then it falls apart.

• Haha 1

Whoever said technology would replace all paper obviously hasn’t tried wiping his a*se with an iPad.

• Like 1

• Haha 1

On 3/11/2021 at 7:48 AM, customhouseregular said:

My next door neighbour bought a dog from a local blacksmith. When he got it home it made a bolt for the door.

Lucky escape, it could have made a spring for his balls. :blink:

My new bumper sticker came today...

Funny Wife And Dog Missing Reward For Dog Slogan With Retro Style Novelty Bumper Sticker Design Vinyl Car Sticker Decal 175x60mm

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Blupanther said:

My new bumper sticker came today...

Funny Wife And Dog Missing Reward For Dog Slogan With Retro Style Novelty Bumper Sticker Design Vinyl Car Sticker Decal 175x60mm

Lady Gaga offered a reward for the return of her stolen dogs, never mentioned a reward for the arrest of the men who shot the dog walker. :blink:

Edited by tyretrax
  • Like 3

15 minutes ago, tyretrax said:

Lady Gaga offered a reward for the return of her stolen dogs, never mentioned a reward for the arrest of the men who shot the dog walker. :blink:

That was a strange one...

A man went to the doctor saying he thought he was going deaf. What are the symptoms asked the doctor. The man replied...They’re that yellow family from Springfield.