I am posting this on behalf of a young rider I have agreed to help find a team place in the National League.   Pascal Swart is a 23 year old from Gronigen in the Netherlands and has been riding Speedway and Grasstrack on the continent for a few years, having seen him ride in Belgium he looks decent enough and has some very good equipment and sponsors.   Pascal came to me a month ago asking for help - I told him that the NL is not open to Dutch riders but then he told me something that changed all that - He is half BRITISH!   Pascal's mother is from Portsmouth and moved to the Netherlands with Pascal's father. He will be coming over in January with his mother to obtain his British passport and from there will apply for an ACU licence.   I have explained to Pascal that most NL teams are pretty much sorted now and would probably not sign him on a 5 as nobody would have heard of him. To show what he can do Pascal will be coming over for a week or two in April 2013 where we will book him as many 2nd half rides as possible in the MDL and AJL so promoters can get a good look at him.   If there are any promoters reading this who would be interested please contact me via teamvikingsw@aol.com   As stated above Pascal have very good equipment and sponsors and is ultra keen to ride in the National league. He also speaks perfect English (probably better than most of us!)   Cheers   Kelvin Lapworth