British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Paddy The Rebel

Betting For Whole Season

Anyone else think swiderski at no4 over 5 6/4 is a gd bet.

Its a great bet imo. Sadly I'm limited to just a 10p bet!

Its a great bet imo. Sadly I'm limited to just a 10p bet!

Thats wat i initially thought The double looks nt to bad either.

The double i dun was on bet365.

Thats wat i initially thought The double looks nt to bad either.

The double i dun was on bet365.

You need 1 more from Swiderski in 3 rides! And apparently Garrity looked clueless in his last so looks like a good night for you!

Im happy with my evenings wrk thanks bet365 for the easiest double ever. ;)

Had my biggest break of the season tonight ..done Swindon at 4-9 for big stakes at -4 ...so Swindon were 8 up in the last heat and Cov were on a easy 5-1 and the money was looking like is was going down the drain when for no reason hans falls offs .. :D:D

Zengota +1 v Garrity is 11/10

Even though Zengota is a heatleader now that shouldn't make to much differnce. Garrity scored 8 from 6 rides on his last visit to Blunsdon.

Gonna have a little double on the above and Magic over 10 which is 5/4.

Boom.

I was right about Fricke but I'll admit I didn't think his and Morris's scores would be so poor.

Ladbrokes are now limiting me to pointless stakes of less than £2 - how odd as bet365 who I won 12k off on Saturday are still taking sizeable bets (basically anywhere where I can win £400)

edit > I can only have 10p on Swiderski over 5 and Hans over 9!

I placed a bet of £2.00 win double on Liverpool(football) and Swindon (Speedway) @ 1.9 . They refused the bet so I got onto their chat line and the girl said it was a traders decision.I offered to reduce the bet to £1.00 and was told the trader would review the bet. I asked when and the operater said she could not say when , so I did not get the bet.

The only bookmakers that have always taken my bets are Bet Victor (who hardly lay any speedway bets now) William Hill., Paddy Power, Stan James. Bet 365 are good although they would only allow me, at the beginning of the season 22/1 on Coventry for £50 instead of £100 I wanted. But to be fair to them they let me have £50 @20/1

I am restricted by Ladbrokes, Corals,B/Win ,Unibet,, Betsson sometimes Sky and Sportingbet

Does anybody remember the first bookmakers who started betting on handicaps on Elite League matches?

There lies a very interesting story which would be hard to believe

v

b

Edited by mickthemuppet

It really odd, Ladbrokes have basically refused to take any bets off me (unless you count a few 10p and £1 bets) - I still won £6 off them tonight though! bet365 have now limited my bets so I can now only make £100 profit. Corals are also limiting me and I've barely ever bet with them, just the odd GP flutter and I'm sure they've almost all lost! There clearly some database somewhere for bookies as they have all suddenly limited me after one big lucky win! Although it's entirely possible that Corals just don't take veyr big bets on speedway, I've never paid much attention to them, other than for GPs

Sky have been limiting me for a while - heat betting is just too easy, wait for a track (like Mondays) with an obvious gate advantage and sting them.

Edited by SCB

It really odd, Ladbrokes have basically refused to take any bets off me (unless you count a few 10p and £1 bets) - I still won £6 off them tonight though! bet365 have now limited my bets so I can now only make £100 profit. Corals are also limiting me and I've barely ever bet with them, just the odd GP flutter and I'm sure they've almost all lost! There clearly some database somewhere for bookies as they have all suddenly limited me after one big lucky win! Although it's entirely possible that Corals just don't take veyr big bets on speedway, I've never paid much attention to them, other than for GPs

Sky have been limiting me for a while - heat betting is just too easy, wait for a track (like Mondays) with an obvious gate advantage and sting them.

Do you use the same bank account details and email address for each bookies?

Do you use the same bank account details and email address for each bookies?

Same email. Ladbrokes uses paypal so not sure it links back in.

Same email. Ladbrokes uses paypal so not sure it links back in.

I would imagine email address's are shared, I very much doubt bank details would be allowed.

I have friend who uses different email address's and bank details for bookies and has never had a problem. Mind you I don't think he's ever won 12k though!

Edited by leighrico

This is certainly not the case SCB. Betting firms certainly do not share details of their clients with their rivals!!

Betting on a minority sport like Speedway is highly likely to get your account restricted very quickly, especially if that's all you bet on? Even more so if you bet "in running", race by race.

Quite a large proportion of speedway fans who bet are likely to just as knowledgeable, if not more so than the person who sticks the prices out. Plus a sport like speedway is prone to firms getting filthed over by team news/injuries etc.

If you consider a sport like football...

...there is a massive amount of people who bet on it

...everybody THINKS they know a lot about football

...and the prices are nearly always rock solid

So if you were a long term winning punter on football you would be much more likely to keep your account going a lot longer than if you were betting successfully on a sport like Speedway.

One piece of advice if you do want to keep your accounts going a bit longer (hopefully), is to not bet on "filthy" prices. (ie some team news that the prices do not reflect etc). Don't forget if you have noticed it, all the wrong uns will have as well and you will be tarred with the same brush.

Edited by le sorcier

Anyone doing bets tonight?

I like the look of harris over and exactly 12 theres only doyle and maybe sum of his team mates tgat he'll beat.

Le sorcier, that makes sense. I bet heavily on Fricke and Cook to score under on Monday when BV switched from R/R to having Harris as a guest.

I placed a bet of £2.00 win double on Liverpool(football) and Swindon (Speedway) @ 1.9 . They refused the bet so I got onto their chat line and the girl said it was a traders decision.I offered to reduce the bet to £1.00 and was told the trader would review the bet. I asked when and the operater said she could not say when , so I did not get the bet.

The only bookmakers that have always taken my bets are Bet Victor (who hardly lay any speedway bets now) William Hill., Paddy Power, Stan James. Bet 365 are good although they

Does anybody remember the first bookmakers who started betting on handicaps on Elite League matches?

Stan James about 2000

Betting companies do t share details but you have to be aware several bookies are the same company with different name Unitbet/32red/888sport are all the same company. Boylesports have several names like Apollobet & Betmclean.

I'm limited with Ladbrokes now which is not a surprise with the winners I've had but it's not so bad as I can still get in a shop most of the time, having it on mobile is useful at tracks though.

Always been surprised that never been limited at bet365 after years but I know others who have.