British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
le sorcier

Quick Question?

If both Garrity and Sarjeant had been on the reserves list - then which one would Coventry have protected? And more to the point, would they have still got the other one in the draft?

NB. For the record, Kyle Newman only agreed to go back on the list after it had been confirmed that there was the opportunity to move up after 4 meetings.

As regards him 'having no spirit' or ambition, he has already ridden in Poland and the indications are good that he will do so again in 2016 - assuming Polish clubs can get their financial acts together!!

I don't recall seeing Garrity's name featuring in the Polish results service?!

• Like 2

All down to the rider so fair play to him & fair play to his club who have kept him in their team rather than saying goodbye as we have more chance of being successful with you starting at reserve.

Newman wouldn't have been in the Poole team if he wanted to do the same thing & to say anything else is pure rubbish.

Cobblers, Newman is in a reserve berth as it is best for the whole of the Poole team building for 2016 bearing in mind he will more than likely move up into the top 5 after 4 meetings. Coventry have completely and utterly missed a trick on this one with Garrity. So as you say, anything else is complete rubbish.

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 3

I'm afraid this topic seems to have descended into bickering and oneupmanship, as so many posts seem to? How sad :cry:

I only used Newman as an example because he is of a similar standard to Garrity (average wise). No other reason.

Never mind.

I'm afraid this topic seems to have descended into bickering and oneupmanship, as so many posts seem to? How sad :cry:

I only used Newman as an example because he is of a similar standard to Garrity (average wise). No other reason.

Never mind.

Nah never mind eh..

Cobblers, Newman is in a reserve berth as it is best for the whole of the Poole team building for 2016 bearing in mind he will more than likely move up into the top 5 after 4 meetings. Coventry have completely and utterly missed a trick on this one with Garrity. So as you say, anything else is complete rubbish.

We missed an opportunity to choose a rider in the EDR draft who wasn't even part of the process? How stupid of us......

I'm afraid this topic seems to have descended into bickering and oneupmanship, as so many posts seem to? How sad :cry:.

That always happens with Garrity/Newman discussions on here!

We missed an opportunity to choose a rider in the EDR draft who wasn't even part of the process? How stupid of us......

And how silly of us not knowing who is on what fictitious 'list' (of which there seem to be a few at the moment) the BSPA and clubs keep referring to!

That always happens with Garrity/Newman discussions on here!

Ahem, I was trying to make a valid point, there was no bickering on my part Ms C and the saucy one :t::lol:

Edited by chris4gillian
  • Like 1

I wonder why.

It has naff all to do with Swindon...but you're on this thread...so I don't wonder why :party:

Garrity has ambition and wants to prove himself in the main body of the team.

I think Newman would lose his place at Poole if he didn't agree to be on the draft. They don't like Brits in their top 5

oohhh get them claws out :rolleyes: ...

It has naff all to do with Swindon...but you're on this thread...so I don't wonder why :party:

It has something to do with all the league😇

And how silly of us not knowing who is on what fictitious 'list' (of which there seem to be a few at the moment) the BSPA and clubs keep referring to!

Ahem, I was trying to make a valid point, there was no bickering on my part Ms C and the saucy one :t::lol:

My comment wasn't aimed at you, was just at posters in general. But if it was aimed at a specific person would be a Bees fan, not you ;):)
  • Like 1

So because Garrity makes a decision that suits him, but costs his team, that apparently means that Newman lacks ambition and wouldn't get a team place at Poole but for the EDR.

:nono::nono::party: Only on the BSF.

• Like 8

So because Garrity makes a decision that suits him, but costs his team, that apparently means that Newman lacks ambition and wouldn't get a team place at Poole but for the EDR.

:nono::nono::party: Only on the BSF.

Anyone suggesting Newman doesn't have ambition is a bit gone in the head! The guy turns up and rides anywhere in Europe there is a meeting taking place - a lot more than pretty much any other British rider (Woffy aside)

Anyone suggesting Newman doesn't have ambition is a bit gone in the head! The guy turns up and rides anywhere in Europe there is a meeting taking place - a lot more than pretty much any other British rider (Woffy aside)

Exactly...................and as Skidder1 said where is Garrity when it comes to riding in Poland............if anyone lacks ambition I would say it is Garrity for not wanting to get himself known over there....................

I will keep my real thoughts on Garrity to myself..............

RP

Wondered how long it would be before you started barking

Newman was only ever going to be at reserve before the draft was put in place as he has been now for several years.

Wondered how long it would be before you started spouting your anti Poole and Newman crap again..............did not take long did it.................

• Like 2