British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

European Union - In Or Out?

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

FROM your own link above ...

A spokesperson for the airline Easyjet said: "There is no EU blanket law which requires individual states to limit entry from those arriving from outside the EU and so just as they do today, we expect individual European countries to continue to apply their own rules."

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Export only.  And yes, there will be delays and lots of extra paperwork. 

Annoying. But you’ll get over it.

Just like you have with the Brexit vote.  :D

20 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

A spokesperson for the airline Easyjet said: "There is no EU blanket law which requires individual states to limit entry from those arriving from outside the EU and so just as they do today, we expect individual European countries to continue to apply their own rules."

Well that's alright then... :rolleyes:

30 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

For the life of me I never understand what you are on about when you repeatedly post this.

You might  no be able to grasp the meaning, but plenty of others will. How is "Hercules" by the way?.:D

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

31 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

FROM your own link above ...

SO why did you say that Italy, Portugal and Spain would not be happy with that?

53 minutes ago, Dave Jones said:

You might  no be able to grasp the meaning, but plenty of others will. How is "Hercules" by the way?.:D

Midlands gibberish?

1 hour ago, dj350z said:

SO why did you say that Italy, Portugal and Spain would not be happy with that?

THEY would not be happy with being told by the EU to close their borders to British passport holders ... which they are not.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Midlands gibberish?

Or Dorset ignorance possibly?:)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PHILIPRISING said:

THEY would not be happy with being told by the EU to close their borders to British passport holders ... which they are not.

Doubt anyone would now be heading to the Canaries. Shapps  has just chucked 14 days quarantine on anyone returning from there.

Interestingly Our group was going to book 14 nights in Tenerife for some great winter paragliding in January. I gave been to Tenerife for paragliding the last three years as the air is unstable and we fly in the lee of Teide with great heights and fun cross countries. Looks like it’s not going to be happening this winter for Brits, due to toss pot brexit voters. In February we usually go to Algodonales but again we my be hit with the same issues.

Edited by Steve Shovlar

1 minute ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Doubt anyone would now be heading to the Canzries. Xhapps has just chucked 14 days quarantine on anyone returning from there.

Interestingly Our group was going to book 14 nights in Tenerife for some great winter paragliding in January. I gave been to Tenerife for paragliding the last three years as the air is unstable and we fly in the lee of Teide with great heights and fun cross countries. Looks like it’s not going to be happening this winter. In February we go to Algodonales but again we my be hit with the same issues.

FLY, fly, fly away ...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Steve Shovlar said:

Doubt anyone would now be heading to the Canaries. Shapps  has just chucked 14 days quarantine on anyone returning from there.

Interestingly Our group was going to book 14 nights in Tenerife for some great winter paragliding in January. I gave been to Tenerife for paragliding the last three years as the air is unstable and we fly in the lee of Teide with great heights and fun cross countries. Looks like it’s not going to be happening this winter for Brits, due to toss pot brexit voters. In February we usually go to Algodonales but again we my be hit with the same issues.

It’s all crumbling through your fingers like dust, Steve.  

Cushty.  :D

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, PHILIPRISING said:

FLY, fly, fly away ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve Shovlar said:

I'm going Sunday for a month.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The best deal is no deal ...

The best deal of all

• Like 1