British Speedway Forum
The White Knight

European Union - In Or Out?

1 hour ago, wealdstone said:

blimey you are older than I thought if you have actually spoken to  Dick Crossman

He was a good friend of my father and a regular visitor to our house. It wasn't via a medium lol. 

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Yes, but obviously some people feel more comfortable looking in the past. :D

You obviously speak from your personal experiences   :party:

8 minutes ago, jrs said:

You obviously speak from your personal experiences   :party:

Unlike you i'm all for the future. :D  

2 hours ago, jrs said:

As Dick Crossman told me,  "never trust a Tory"  !

It’s a bit rich for him to say anyone else should not be trusted when he was, himself, a self confessed perjurer who admitted in his diaries he lied under oath in court .

A left wing version of Jeffrey Archer, except Crossman didn’t get caught. 

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
55 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

It’s a bit rich for him to say anyone else should not be trusted when he was, himself, a self confessed perjurer who admitted in his diaries he lied under oath in court .

A left wing version of Jeffrey Archer, except Crossman didn’t get caught. 

Good old Wikipedia, we'll look forward to your confessions in your memoirs  ;)

Edited by jrs

33 minutes ago, jrs said:

Good old Wikipedia, we'll look forward to your confessions in your memoirs  ;)

The difference is I am not going round telling people who to trust or not trust.You put forward Crossman as an authority not to trust the Tories when in fact he was a self confessed liar and thief. Double standards, although not the only politician that handle applies to by any means. Even now though you just try to deflect the point instead of facing up to what your dads mate really was.:)

Nothing but downright theft. You can only imagine the meltdown from the nutty #FBPE fringe on here if the UK did the same. Banana republic , dishonesty , unstrustworthy etc. Yet the pro eu planks on here have nothing to say about it. I repeat , ITS THEFT.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-56290226

• Like 1

Prime Minister Scott Morrison said while he had requested the review, he could also understand why Italy made the decision.

"In Italy, people are dying at the rate of 300 a day. And so I can certainly understand the high level of anxiety that would exist in Italy and in many countries across Europe," he said. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Prime Minister Scott Morrison said while he had requested the review, he could also understand why Italy made the decision.

"In Italy, people are dying at the rate of 300 a day. And so I can certainly understand the high level of anxiety that would exist in Italy and in many countries across Europe," he said. :rolleyes:

He's just being diplomatic. Its still theft. No doubt you would be all over it if the UK withheld vaccines. The eu yet again , showing the utter failure of its procurement programme , and taking from others that have ordered it. Shameful.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Phlipphlopp said:

Nothing but downright theft. You can only imagine the meltdown from the nutty #FBPE fringe on here if the UK did the same. Banana republic , dishonesty , unstrustworthy etc. Yet the pro eu planks on here have nothing to say about it. I repeat , ITS THEFT.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-australia-56290226

USA, bans all vaccine exports... media says nothing 

UK, not exported much and has AZ priority.. media ... tumbleweed

Europe.... exports vaccines to 20+ countries, stops one export to COVID free Australia..... ploppy .... OH MY GOD THE OUTRAGE, NASTY EU .. blah blah

Edited by Jonny the spud
Misspell
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 3/4/2021 at 5:07 PM, Humphrey Appleby said:

United Kingdom - that's a laugh.

Shame you are just dismissing your home Country. :angry:

Whatever happened to patriotism? :rolleyes:

10 minutes ago, The White Knight said:

Shame you are just dismissing your home Country. :angry:

Whatever happened to patriotism? :rolleyes:

He only believes in the 'project'. Rule from Brussels. Shameful.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Phlipphlopp said:

He only believes in the 'project'. Rule from Brussels. Shameful.

Yes, there are one or two critics of our Country who don't even live here but criticize from afar. Shame on them.