British Speedway Forum
george.m

What Offends Me And/or Gets On My .....

3 hours ago, steve roberts said:

So the Duke and Duchess of Sussex are expecting another baby? Who cares? Spread all over the front pages of the newspapers and here was I thinking that they were shy of publicity but obviously not adverse to announcing the news to the world?

Possibly because his cousin has just had a baby and she was headline news :rolleyes:

• Like 3

So the 'shy' non 'publicity' Sussex's are now to appear on the Oprah Winfrey Show? What a pathetic couple. It will all end in tears and Harry will want to come crawling back when he realises how his marriage to a controlling freak eventually goes AWOL.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, steve roberts said:

So the 'shy' non 'publicity' Sussex's are now to appear on the Oprah Winfrey Show? What a pathetic couple. It will all end in tears and Harry will want to come crawling back when he realises how his marriage to a controlling freak eventually goes AWOL.

Any worse than each of his parents being interviewed on TV and admitting they were adulterers , or his Uncle Andrew’s TV interview a couple of years ago, which created more problems for him than it solved.

The Royal Family’s maxim of “Never complain, never explain “ is there for a reason and those who ignore it seem to get in a tangle. 

2 hours ago, steve roberts said:

Without his children :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, E I Addio said:

Any worse than each of his parents being interviewed on TV and admitting they were adulterers , or his Uncle Andrew’s TV interview a couple of years ago, which created more problems for him than it solved.

The Royal Family’s maxim of “Never complain, never explain “ is there for a reason and those who ignore it seem to get in a tangle. 

It annoys me whenever so called celebs, sports stars, or members of the Royal Family etc use the media circus when it suits but then bemoan the fact when negative stories are printed about them or appear on Facebook and/or Twitter.

Edited by steve roberts
  • Thanks 2

Now the psychopath wants you to eat lab grown chemical sludge...:rolleyes:

24 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Now the psychopath wants you to eat lab grown chemical sludge...:rolleyes:

Can we not simply be injected with nutrients instead?  He’s missing a trick there!  :D

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

Can we not simply be injected with nutrients instead?  He’s missing a trick there!  :D

Could mebees put them in pot noodles? ;)

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Could mebees put them in pot noodles? ;)

Is there room for anymore nutrition in those paragons of goodness?? :D;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

14 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Is there room for anymore nutrition in those paragons of goodness?? :D;)

Hmmm, never thought of that,,, suppose they could always move the fill line up a bit, there's always plenty of room left at the top?,,, a thought that bit was for ya chips or bread n butter if ya slimming.  ;)

• Haha 1

Lol here's the proof....collar and lead :lol:

• Like 2

There's some charming people about these days. :(

Went shopping this morning and was talking to a former colleague of mine, who is store security.  Apparently this morning a chap came in with his mask round his chin, so she politely asked him to put the mask on properly.....his reply whilst pointing a finger at her " you're dead"

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Badge said:

There's some charming people about these days. :(

Went shopping this morning and was talking to a former colleague of mine, who is store security.  Apparently this morning a chap came in with his mask round his chin, so she politely asked him to put the mask on properly.....his reply whilst pointing a finger at her " you're dead"

...and people wonder why I dislike people!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, steve roberts said:

...and people wonder why I dislike people!

a don't wonder why you do. ;)

On 2/16/2021 at 7:03 AM, steve roberts said:

Now stripped of their titles...good riddance to the pair of them but no doubt we will still be reading about them as they continue to court their non-publicity lifestyles.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1