1 minute ago, E I Addio said:

Let’s hope she nails it next time. 

Badge needs to toe the line.

46 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

Let’s hope she nails it next time. 

44 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Badge needs to toe the line.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::lol:

So will all sports people be wearing black armbands today in honour of Sarah Everard, perhaps even take the knee in her honour and support WLM?

Just a thought 

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Badge said:

So will all sports people be wearing black armbands today in honour of Sarah Everard, perhaps even take the knee in her honour and support WLM?

Just a thought 

Hope so, but with so many good causes players will have cramp before matches start!  :D

• Haha 1

Rapper on The Voice singing in a foreign language it's a British competition, even the bits he sang in English I didn't understand.

Pikey dog thieves...:mad:

• Like 5

If the Police cannot prove who stole them, then they will get off that particular charge.

On 3/22/2021 at 4:31 PM, TonyE said:

If the Police cannot prove who stole them, then they will get off that particular charge.

Let's hope there is enough claiming their dogs to get a conviction. Travellers, when do they travel ? 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Let's hope there is enough claiming their dogs to get a conviction. Travellers, when do they travel ? 

When they're out thieving and fly tipping! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 3/26/2021 at 7:09 PM, Tsunami said:

Good point - they should be prosecuted under the Trade Descriptions Act.

• Haha 1

On 3/22/2021 at 4:31 PM, TonyE said:

The report in the paper said they had been charged with conspiracy to steal rather than stealing . It will probably be easier to get that to stick.

3 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

The report in the paper said they had been charged with conspiracy to steal rather than stealing . It will probably be easier to get that to stick.

And still two more dogs were stolen last week within half a mile of that site. The place is a complete den of criminality...

5 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

And still two more dogs were stolen last week within half a mile of that site. The place is a complete den of criminality...

Not surprised with a bunch gypos in the area   Oops! How did that slip out ? What I meant to say was it’s a pity the good name of the hard working travellers is besmirched by local criminals, who are aided and abetted by the Right wing press.

• Haha 1

This is a new discovery for me but is really getting on my nerves! ....

People that advertise their cars with a price of £1234 in the ad header but then at the end of the blurb say "price is £5250" or whatever.

What is that even all about??? 

I've been looking for a cheap stopgap runabout for my daughter and put a ceiling price of £1500 in the search filter and you get loads of £1234 ads coming up for much more expensive cars. Just put the actual price and stop wasting my time :angry: