British Speedway Forum
george.m

What Offends Me And/or Gets On My .....

Let's have a bit of a giggle at this, there's so much misery at the moment. 

The oldies are the best :lol:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

Just had the council 'cut' the grass verge outside my house despite there being no sign of growth and parched due to the lack of rain...only succeeded in taking off the heads of the dandellions so deprivng any insect life! I thought that authorities were being encouraged to be more pro-active towards nature! :angry:

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, steve roberts said:

Just had the council 'cut' the grass verge outside my house despite there being no sign of growth and parched due to the lack of rain...only succeeded it taking off the heads of the dandellions so deprivng any insect life! I thought that authorities were being encouraged to be more pro-active towards nature! :angry:

Council leaders are certainly very pro-active in raising council tax to finance their massive salaries...

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

It's been announced that there'll be no more 'smart' motorways' until additional safety measures have been put in place...thought that was bleeding obvious from the start! :mad:

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 6

Apparently, smashing things up will save the planet from something or other...:rolleyes:

Posted (edited)
17 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Apparently, smashing things up will save the planet from something or other...:rolleyes:

Brilliant. They are caught on camera. No doubt they’ll be charged with Criminal Damage, given a fine and ordered to compensate HSBC. Or are they on the same special category as BLM., above the law ?

It would be interesting to see their reaction when they get home if someone had put a brick  through their window.

Edited by E I Addio
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Blupanther said:

and they want equal rights, a bloke could have quite easily smashed them windows to bits,,, checkatradedotcom. ;)

• Haha 1

The President of the USA who can't pronounce Glasgow.:angry:

11 hours ago, tyretrax said:

Nor can most Glaswegians after about 9.30 pm :D

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Heaven on earth, Mother of god,,, why, when you order a kebab or something and take it out of the paper bag, to find the meat part wrapped up in tin foil inside out,,, it should be shiny side in you thick ffffs!!! 

On 4/22/2021 at 5:15 PM, tyretrax said:

Most Americans can't. Nor can they pronounce Wimbledon (NO, it's not WimbledTon!). Or Worcestershire...

Just why would you :blink::neutral:

:mad:

• Sad 1

Corrupt and inaccurate food labelling is criminal...

• Like 2

Attempted to transfer some photos over from my backup facility on my computer and lost the bloody lot! Thank goodness I have them saved elsewhere but it's a long process getting back to where I was!

• Sad 1

The suggestion that children (i.e. 16 yo and over) should be allowed to vote. After all, they are not allowed to buy fireworks or cigarettes until they are 18