British Speedway Forum
Bash

Ipswich 2017

which is about double what he actually achieved

That's why I said there is not a lot of choice available to us to replace Danyon.

• Like 1

Sedgman would be ideal. For us anyway so he gets more rides. Lol.

And try find another 2 pointer

Is Darryl ritchings a 2 pointer

or georgie wood

His team building average is 4.00 like Fritz Wallner. Jye Etheridge is down as a 4.00 in Berwick's new line up aswell so Paco would come in as a 4.00.

4.00 is this years new minimum for foreign riders(used to be 5.00 assessed)

Could Shanes not be tempted to do the championship? Wouldn't he come in on a 2? Then just try and replace Covatti?

Maybe a job share at 7 between shanes plus another then Sedgman for Covatti is an option.

I'd personally like to see Sarjeant incorporated to somehow ride at no.6

Hawkins says we're making progress on a replacement for Nico, which will leave 2.4 to replace Hume.

Should give a clue as to what rider is lined up..

He started well but then tailed off and then flopped when it really mattered. I could have totally read Chris Louis' comments wrong, but I don't think he was overly pleased with him in the end.

There has always been something iffy within the Ipswich camp over recent years and its happened to numerous riders. One minute the riders are riding well for Ipswich, then they somehow get demotivated and the team seems divided? Signing riders is one thing but the real skill is how the management, particularly 'CL' where Ipswich is concerned, are going to get the best out of there 1-7 in a fair and consistent manner.

• Like 1

Covatti = 7.49, Hume = 2 and Spare = 0.39 giving us a total of 9.88 so how about Rasmus Jensen = 6.14 and Danny Ayres = 3.70 total 9.84

What would Toby Kroner be on?

Now that Danyon is out for a while i think Connor should stay at seven a bit easier than being at number 6.Connor has shown real promise away he been decent i think being at 7 should bring him on confidence wise.The right move by the management for Danyon/Connor to share reserve berths only fair now Connor should stay at 7 until Danyon comes back.

Adam Skornicki :)

• Like 1