I will start this now as promoters are, probably, pencilling names for next year as they will have an idea about the subjects that will be talked about at the AGM normally in November.   Moving back to a Friday night for racing might mean more riders available that ride in foreign leagues.     A no1 type rider of the calibre of Morris, S Worrall or Bellego Riders that can gate as our track has become too easy to ride since it was re laid 3-4 years ago. Riders that can ride small tracks well.   Bellego............. rides abroad on Sundays as, I think, does Worrall depending on date clashes TJ......................even though he said in last weeks SS that his engines are now sorted & would happily return to Worky Kerr................... I have liked him a lot even though he might move back to Newcastle with Lambert saying we is not doing Championship next year Lyager...............we gave him his 1st chance in British Speedway & would hope he would come back to finish the job Nielsen..............we gave him his chance this year when others would not. Again, come back to finish the job Allen..................we gave him the chance to ride more plus he would not get a true average but a converted PL Bailey, Bickley, Brennan, Thomas.....Bailey last chance but others could have a chance in 2nd year of racing.   I have not gone by averages but these are the type of riders to go for in 2018. Wallner would be welcome back, also, on a 4