British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

He has exposed the situation here, where certain members of the community may not be criticised or their misdemeanours exposed. Meanwhile captain May and her crew ignore the writing on the wall and busy themselves by gathering up your cash and throwing bundles of it overboard. Trump can't help himself, we could but what he speaks out about is being forced upon us in the same manner as Sweden, France and Germany.

• Like 2

He has exposed the situation here, where certain members of the community may not be criticised or their misdemeanours exposed.

It's astonishing there are still those who don't believe Trump is an absolute clown. The man goes out of his way to alienate just about every sector of society, spreads fake news, and at every turn hardens opinion against his administration. And he's not achieved a single thing in the process.

• Like 1

It's astonishing there are still those who don't believe Trump is an absolute clown. The man goes out of his way to alienate just about every sector of society, spreads fake news, and at every turn hardens opinion against his administration. And he's not achieved a single thing in the process.

Quite correct. But he is the democratically elected leader. We have to let his naivety and apparent stupidity run it's course before election the next POTUS. Trump is a good example that we should always be careful what you wish for. I dread the faint possibility of Jeremy Corbyn and his party being elected in the UK - because we would see within a year that all that was feared about his Marxist excesses come into being. Then in a democracy you have to wait for the next election for someone else to do their best to put the pieces back together again,

It is quite hilarious how Trump continually bangs on about fake news and then re-tweets Britain First, one of the finest purveyors of fake news around.

• Like 1

True Trump is a clown,but to be honest a clown i quite like

with reference to him retweeting Britain First,it begs the question,if he had re tweeted the same videos but from Joe Public, there wouldnt be any problem it seems

My point being that he tweeted a video of Muslims extremist throwing a gay chap off a roof,truly barbaric,and no one seems to care one bit about that or condem the behaviour seen on the video,does that mean they condem the retweet as they dont want us to see wat goes on with these extremists?

• Like 2

Just 4 posts in, and Jeremy Corbyn gets a mention. Incredible.

Just to reiterate, this thread is about 'The Donald'.

Condemn him or support him? Views?

Is he right or wrong, in this instance, to promote videos circulated by 'Britain First'?

And the question I've asked - should be be arrested if ever he visits the UK?

What crime has Trump commited in the UK to be arrested for?

That, as far as I am aware, is not a crime in the USA. He has broken no law in the UK as he didnt do it here. And its doubtful its much of an offence here either.

What about Americans marrying their 13 year old cousins which is legal in some American states? Would the man be thrown in jail for child rape if he decided to come alone to the UK for a holiday?

• Like 1

Just 4 posts in, and Jeremy Corbyn gets a mention. Incredible.

Just to reiterate, this thread is about 'The Donald'.

Condemn him or support him? Views?

Is he right or wrong, in this instance, to promote videos circulated by 'Britain First'?

And the question I've asked - should be be arrested if ever he visits the UK?

This is the problem.

Far too occupied with who shared or reported the video/news than its contents.. The left constantly scream "Oh, it's Britain First".. "Oh, it's in the Daily Mail". That is the most pathetic closed minded argument possible.

If the videos are fake then condemn him. If they are not, then pray tell me what he has done wrong?

It is quite hilarious how Trump continually bangs on about fake news and then re-tweets Britain First, one of the finest purveyors of fake news around.

Perfect example.

Are the videos he has re-tweeted 'fake'? If so, your point is valid in THIS instance, if not then you fall into the brainwashed category.

The same can be said for those who believe everything they see and read on such sites without checking their authenticity first.

The left media are absolutely hilarious in their obsession with Trump and are continually trying to twist every single situation into some major event. Some of it is valid but the majority is just complete and utter nonsense.. however the gullibles lap it up and share it around in an outrage.

Edited by BWitcher
  • Like 3

lets have a look at some fake news from Britain first ( backed by 100% irrefutable evidence of course to prove it's fake not just you saying it is ) I'll check back later see how you are getting on .

At least one of the Britain First videos shared by Donald Trump this morning is fake news

Britain First: 10 Times Far Group Retweeted By Donald Trump Spread Fake News

My personal favourite is number 3, Britain First's leader posting a picture of "moderate" Muslims celebrating the Paris bomb attack, which in fact was actually Pakistani cricket fans celebrating their World Cup victory.

At least one of the Britain First videos shared by Donald Trump this morning is fake news

Britain First: 10 Times Far Group Retweeted By Donald Trump Spread Fake News

My personal favourite is number 3, Britain First's leader posting a picture of "moderate" Muslims celebrating the Paris bomb attack, which in fact was actually Pakistani cricket fans celebrating their World Cup victory.

Your first link is valid, the second one is irrelevant.

• Haha 1

If the videos are fake then condemn him. If they are not, then pray tell me what he has done wrong?

Perfect example.

Are the videos he has re-tweeted 'fake'? If so, your point is valid in THIS instance, if not then you fall into the brainwashed category.

The same can be said for those who believe everything they see and read on such sites without checking their authenticity first.

The left media are absolutely hilarious in their obsession with Trump and are continually trying to twist every single situation into some major event. Some of it is valid but the majority is just complete and utter nonsense.. however the gullibles lap it up and share it around in an outrage.

At least one of them is fake.

Do we have a problem with radical Islam? Yes.

Is posting a picture of Pakistani crickets fans with a title of "Muslims celebrating terror attack" the best way to go about challenging this problem? Absolutely not.

there are many who believe that people like you are the absolute clowns

Couldn't care less what apologists for hate and division think, and good if they feel harassed. They might start to understand how their targets feel.

It also makes me laugh how the neocons get played by Trump. He posts this stuff because he's desperately trying to shore up his plummeting popularity and alienation of most of the US, by pretending to be on the side of the 'little guy'. Yet then tries to shaft the little guy at every turn in favour of his big business mates.

Edited by Humphrey Appleby
  • Thanks 1