British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Another one that needs to calm down and wait for the police investigation to conclude...

Strange thing for you to say?

Kester is one of the calmest people on the BSF, and his previous comment certainly doesn't seem to indicate any departure from that.

Perhaps you are really saying, "don't f*cking argue with me"??? B)

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

link that its being investigated by the police???? From a VERITABLE SOURCE .None, its just another fairytale written by a deluded dream reader

Edited by ch958
CLARITY
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)

Seems that Blu, Rigsby and Wolfie are messing their pants at the thought of defeat  :cheers:

Edited by jrs
  • Like 1

the idea that any organisation could organise shredding with observers from both sides present and relying on your man in the street to carry out instructions to destroy documents and not tell anyone - Christ its beyond madness. Try and be sensible

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, ch958 said:

Try and be sensible

Bit late for that, I fear...

• Like 1

And just remember what he said at that rally the other day about VP Pence and relying on him to do what is expected....'I like him, but I might not like him as much afterwards......ominous :D

And maybe the Patriot Party is about to be born...

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

And maybe the Patriot Party is about to be born...

Is that Farage's latest party ?

• Haha 2

Just what the Dems would want. Split the Republican vote........nice :rolleyes:

• Like 3

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The answer to the mystery is in the replies. It isn’t rocket science apart to Trump supporters, who probably think electricity is witchcraf:rofl:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Quite right, Bluey, they should stop counting as soon as the Republican is in the lead. I wish I'd done that when I stood for local Council many years ago. After the first couple of hundred votes were counted, I was in the lead, but sadly I saw my lead erode as the night went on and I finally lost. Now you've explained why. It must have been fraud.

Edited by norbold
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, norbold said:

Quite right, Bluey, they should stop counting as soon as the Republican is in the lead. I wish I'd done that when I stood for local Council many years ago. After the first couple of hundred votes were counted, I was in the lead, but sadly I saw my lead arose as the night went on and I finally lost. Now you've explained why. It must have been fraud.

Predictive text ;)

• Like 1

All will be revealed very soon...:)