British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

Posted (edited)

Trump supporters have stormed the capitol building- they are a disgrace- and the responsibility lies with Trump lies  and Trump alone.

6pm curfew announced for Washington DC 

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, norbold said:

I have another story from my local Council experience. This time my wife, who stood in a by-election. At one time during the count, about 30 votes were deducted from her total because a mistake had been made in the calculation. Now, 30 might not seem a lot, but, in proportion to the total vote in a small ward, it was probably more than the votes complained about here. These things happen in elections. Mistakes are made and then corrected. It happens all the time in elections. 

And why would they change them live on air?

Because on one hand it's being argued by some that the Democrats had a method of voting fraud that's so staggeringly sophisticated that thus far (despite a vast amount of hot air), no evidence has actually been presented.  

On the other hand the Democrats are using a method of voter fraud that's so dumb and obvious they just change the numbers live on air (and do these people know that the number on the screen of FOX/ABC/NBC/CNN or whoever is not what becomes the recognised official count).  We had exactly these same arguments at the time of election when the number jumped on a screen, and they were nonsense then too.

It goes back to something very simple.  Trump and his team told us they had evidence and it would be presented in court.  The Trump devotees on here told us to wait until it was presented in court.  Well, they had their day in court, they had a lot of them, and they presented nothing of any substance, nothing.  Judges of Democrat and Republican persuasion found nothing in any of it.  So, where is this evidence?  Talk on Twitter or on the TV is cheap and counts for nothing.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kester said:

And why would they change them live on air?

Because on one hand it's being argued by some that the Democrats had a method of voting fraud that's so staggeringly sophisticated that thus far (despite a vast amount of hot air), no evidence has actually been presented.  

On the other hand the Democrats are using a method of voter fraud that's so dumb and obvious they just change the numbers live on air (and do these people know that the number on the screen of FOX/ABC/NBC/CNN or whoever is not what becomes the recognised official count).  We had exactly these same arguments at the time of election when the number jumped on a screen, and they were nonsense then too.

It goes back to something very simple.  Trump and his team told us they had evidence and it would be presented in court.  The Trump devotees on here told us to wait until it was presented in court.  Well, they had their day in court, they had a lot of them, and they presented nothing of any substance, nothing.  Judges of Democrat and Republican persuasion found nothing in any of it.  So, where is this evidence?  Talk on Twitter or on the TV is cheap and counts for nothing.

#CANCEL CULTURE

• Like 1

I hope Trump is proud of what's happening now on Capitol Hill 

• Like 1

All in the name of "democracy"!

• Like 1

Just now, DSC67 said:

Oh he is but he is also a narcissistic sociopath seeking to cause chaos to try to save his own skin. The entire Trump family is just a bunch of criminals who knows that their days are counted.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

What's good for Antifa is good for the Patriots...:)

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Trump supporters have stormed the capitol building- they are a disgrace- and the responsibility lies with Trump lies  and Trump alone.

6pm curfew announced for Washington DC 

It's a national disgrace. Trump won't take responsibility because he is incapable of taking responsibility. As has been well documented, he is a narcissistic sociopath. He simply does not have the mental capacity a fit and healthy human has. He is incapable of empathy, has no sense of what is right or wrong, no understand of what is true and untrue. His only barometer of judgement is what is best for him. Not for America, not for his party, not even for his family, friends and close associates. Just him and him alone.

For that reason, I actually don't hold him most responsible. He knows not what he does.

It's the Republican Party over the last 10-15 years. They have indulged the conservative media, the conspiracy theories,  the darker elements of social media and their hate and falsehoods that have created this division. The election of a black President turbo charged the hatred and the Republican Party have allowed it to build and build purely for political gain. Trump is merely a symptom - he is their creation. He is both a gullible consumer of the hatred and a (megaphoned) perpetrator of it.

I still believe that 99% of people are good. And as disgusting as the scenes are now, most of the people involved I am sure are not predisposed to this behaviour. They have been shockingly  misguided, badly misled, and angered into a level of violence over years and years, thanks to a shameful irresponsibility of the Republican Party. I always said they would cut off Trump when he lost, but I have been shocked how they have stuck with him to the last minute. They have sacrificed democracy in their shameful pursuit. Shame on them.

Some good people may lose their lives tonight and democracy has taken another battering. It's another good day for Vladimir Putin.

Edited by falcace
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, DSC67 said:

This was Trump's game all along, from when he first stood as a candidate for the Presidency. He believed, and still does, that if he was elected President he could overturn the democratic process and take over the country. He also believed that the Republican party and a large number of the general public would be 'complicit' in assisting him in his aim. He was always going to attempt a coup d'etat and this might be it!!!! As the old adage goes, 'those who the gods seek to destroy they first make mad.' All of this was going to happen as certain as night follows day. 

• Like 2

Just now, Mr. Clemens said:

This was Trump's game all along, from when he first stood as a candidate for the Presidency. He believed, and still does, that if he was elected President he could overturn the democratic process and take over the country. He also believed that the Republican party and a large number of the general public would be 'complicit' in assisting him in his aim. He was always going to attempt a coup d'etat and this might be it!!!! As the old adage goes, 'those who the gods seek to destroy they first make mad.' All of this was going to happen as certain as night follows day. 

Erm, you said he'd win in a landslide pre-election. He is on the hoof and so are you.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, falcace said:

Erm, you said he'd win in a landslide pre-election. He is on the hoof and so are you.

I said he could do didn't say would 

On 8/24/2020 at 2:12 PM, Mr. Clemens said:

He's got Plasma on his side saving America has we speak.

His sister is against him calling him a liar and a cheat.

It's a landslide for certain.

:rolleyes:

and that'll be the last time we take you seriously...

• Like 2

1 minute ago, falcace said:

:rolleyes:

and that'll be the last time we take you seriously...

You can take me any way you like, most folk do.

Doesn't alter what I have said and said all along that Trump's aim is to take over the country and if he'd have won this election he would have still tried to remain in power at the end of his second term. And when he's gone all the causes that brought about what is happening still remain. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. Clemens said:

You can take me any way you like, most folk do.

Doesn't alter what I have said and said all along that Trump's aim is to take over the country and if he'd have won this election he would have still tried to remain in power at the end of his second term. And when he's gone all the causes that brought about what is happening still remain. 

Now you are trying to rewrite history. You kept saying on and on he was going to win. I don’t recall any of this other stuff....