British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

52 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

What's good for Antifa is good for the Patriots...:)

Is that really the best you can do, Bluey? What an absolute disgrace.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

Now you are trying to rewrite history. You kept saying on and on he was going to win. I don’t recall any of this other stuff....

He was quite capable of winning for many reasons and could easily have done so. A lot of people believed that Biden was going to win by a landslide and find it disturbing that he didn't. No rewriting of history as he could have won and won it by a large margin. There are those who believe that he didn't because Americans came to their senses. But have they done so, time will tell.

1 minute ago, Mr. Clemens said:

He was quite capable of winning for many reasons and could easily have done so. A lot of people believed that Biden was going to win by a landslide and find it disturbing that he didn't. No rewriting of history as he could have won and won it by a large margin. There are those who believe that he didn't because Americans came to their senses. But have they done so, time will tell.

It’s all waffle. You have just been proved to be a liar, just like Trump and his supporters. Time to give it up, I think

1 hour ago, Ghostwalker said:

Oh he is but he is also a narcissistic sociopath seeking to cause chaos to try to save his own skin. The entire Trump family is just a bunch of criminals who knows that their days are counted.

He's certainly going to be remembered by history 

3 minutes ago, iris123 said:

It’s all waffle. You have just been proved to be a liar, just like Trump and his supporters. Time to give it up, I think

No I don't think I will be giving anything up  we will see how it all unfolds 

''Anyone who has ignored BLM and Antifa violence up to now, needs to remain silent today.

The rest of us can continue being AGAINST violence.''

My tweet of the day from Avi Yemini ...

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

''Anyone who has ignored BLM and Antifa violence up to now, needs to remain silent today.

At least you seem to be admitting it isn!t a peaceful protest Blu. That is a start.....

13 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Is that the best you can do Bluey? What an absolute disgrace.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Trump`s statement is laughable- what a pathetic person he is !!!!

He's seriously deluded, all he's done has fan the flames 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Trump`s statement is laughable- what a pathetic person he is !!!!

For him to give that speech and then for Kayleigh McEnany to tweet that good old Donnie is bringing in the National Guard like some sort of hero tells us everything about the amoral self-serving idiot he is.    

• Like 5

47 minutes ago, iris123 said:

At least you seem to be admitting it isn!t a peaceful protest Blu. That is a start.....

I have never condoned violence from any quarter. Silence was certainly golden during the BLM and Antifa violence from many. It should be called out and condemned at all times, irrespective of politics or race...

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I have never condoned violence from any quarter. Silence was certainly golden during the BLM and Antifa violence from many. It should be called out and condemned at all times, irrespective of politics or race...

So how about condemning what is going on in Washington now?

2 minutes ago, norbold said:

So how about condemning what is going on in Washington now?

I don't condone violence from any quarter, what part of that don't you understand...

• Like 1