Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

 

Exactly what that video is meant to prove I've no idea.  What is does show is that the conspiracy theorist, torch bearing, MAGA hardcore are gutless as well as clueless.  They helped create this mess, own it.

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Kester said:

Exactly what that video is meant to prove I've no idea.  What is does show is that the conspiracy theorist, torch bearing, MAGA hardcore are gutless as well as clueless.  They helped create this mess, own it.

#HYPOCRITE

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Who is going to be held accountable for the burning of cities and murders during the BLM/Antifa riots. Just asking, as i don't recollect the same vilification of that...

I don't think anyone agreed with it, on here at least. If anyone was caught doing it or found trying to incite people to do it they should be held accountable.

What has happened over the past month or more and you are part of it, was unprecedented in the past hundred years or so of US history. And attempt to over turn a Democratic process. It wasn't a spontaneous act, but planned. Credit to Pence for not bowing to all the pressure he was put under. But many are compliant in all of this and should be held accountable. You are just an internet troll trying to stoke things up from the safety of your living room 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, iris123 said:

I don't think anyone agreed with it, on here at least. If anyone was caught doing it or found trying to incite people to do it they should be held accountable.

What has happened over the past month or more and you are part of it, was unprecedented in the past hundred years or so of US history. And attempt to over turn a Democratic process. It wasn't a spontaneous act, but planned. Credit to Pence for not bowing to all the pressure he was put under. But many are compliant in all of this and should be held accountable. You are just an internet troll trying to stoke things up from the safety of your living room 

We can see the shift now though can't we in the conspiracy thinking.  We've had two months of 'fraud' 'Wait till it gets to the courts' 'It'll be overturned'  blah blah blah.  Guess what, it was all nonsense - Trump didn't win, there wasn't any proof, all the great moments of triumph came to nothing.  Now the focus has to shift.

We'll now see a proliferation of theories involving Antifa, Kamala Harris, China blah, blah, blah.   There's always another delusion to move onto.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, iris123 said:

I don't think anyone agreed with it, on here at least. If anyone was caught doing it or found trying to incite people to do it they should be held accountable.

What has happened over the past month or more and you are part of it, was unprecedented in the past hundred years or so of US history. And attempt to over turn a Democratic process. It wasn't a spontaneous act, but planned. Credit to Pence for not bowing to all the pressure he was put under. But many are compliant in all of this and should be held accountable. You are just an internet troll trying to stoke things up from the safety of your living room 

The silence was golden, but just look at them spitting venom now. They are gold plated hypocrites comrade, and i appreciate your first sentence. Seems like everyone is Hitler or Jesus Christ these days, whatever happened to the middle ground and rational debate. We have our differences, but its mainly civil and respectful with a bit of banter, the way it should be. I'm done with the theatre of politics tbh...

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The silence was golden, but just look at them spitting venom now. They are gold plated hypocrites comrade, and i appreciate your first sentence. Seems like everyone is Hitler or Jesus Christ these days, whatever happened to the middle ground and rational debate. We have our differences, but its mainly civil and respectful with a bit of banter, the way it should be. I'm done with the theatre of politics tbh...

The fact is it isn't 'rational debate' to share twitter posts of people saying they saw election fraud or obvious fake stuff or video of ballots being dumped live on air or taken away live on air....I said yesterday morning that this is a big danger and won't stop once Trump leaves the White House. A lot of these people are not stupid, the woman who stormed the Capitol building I hazard a guess wasn't stupid. But she got caught up in the lie. Whether she just believed Trump or believed twitter posts shared around the internet I don't know. But she wanted her reality based on no evidence to overturn the evidence in a Democratic country. She travelled all the way from California to stop the democratic process because of the atmosphere stoked up by a crazy man in office and others who probably knew the truth, but were too weak to come out and admit it. Now we are seeing people jump ship, but far too late......

The only good thing is it probably marks the end of Trump, but also any ambitions his family have of following in his footsteps 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, iris123 said:

But she got caught up in the lie.

Remember, if a lie is repeated often enough, it will become "the truth" to many...

Edited by chunky
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, iris123 said:

The fact is it isn't 'rational debate' to share twitter posts of people saying they saw election fraud or obvious fake stuff or video of ballots being dumped live on air or taken away live on air....I said yesterday morning that this is a big danger and won't stop once Trump leaves the White House. A lot of these people are not stupid, the woman who stormed the Capitol building I hazard a guess wasn't stupid. But she got caught up in the lie. Whether she just believed Trump or believed twitter posts shared around the internet I don't know. But she wanted her reality based on no evidence to overturn the evidence in a Democratic country. She travelled all the way from California to stop the democratic process because of the atmosphere stoked up by a crazy man in office and others who probably knew the truth, but were too weak to come out and admit it. Now we are seeing people jump ship, but far too late......

The only good thing is it probably marks the end of Trump, but also any ambitions his family have of following in his footsteps 

Any alleged evidence should always be heard, not allowing it and suppressing the right to be heard is always a dangerous game. Lets see what develops in the coming weeks, but i fear it could turn very ugly. Just imagine what would happen if the Dems come for the guns, its going to get very interesting to say the least...

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Any alleged evidence should always be heard, not allowing it and suppressing the right to be heard is always a dangerous game. Lets see what develops in the coming weeks, but i fear it could turn very ugly. Just imagine what would happen if the Dems come for the guns, its going to get very interesting to say the least...

How many more frivolous court cases  do you want ? - over 60 thrown out because of no factual evidence- most brought to court on hearsay of hearsay !!!! 

Share this post


Link to post
17 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Any alleged evidence should always be heard

And herein lies the madness.

Any alleged evidence? Any?! Anybody can allege anything.

Credible, factual evidence is a different matter. There is nothing credible nor factual. None of it has been presented and every case has been thrown out with a stinging rebuke from nearly every judge....even Republican ones. It is quite staggering how many people choose to believe what a career liar says. Just because Donald Trump says something doesn't make it true! Jeez, I can't believe this has to be said.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
9 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

How many more frivolous court cases  do you want ? - over 60 thrown out because of no factual evidence- most brought to court on hearsay of hearsay !!!! 

Missing the point, it should have been heard and an audit of the voting machines should have been allowed. Suppression is never the answer, whichever side of the argument you are on...

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Who is going to be held accountable for the burning of cities and murders during the BLM/Antifa riots. Just asking, as i don't recollect the same vilification of that...

The police officers who killed the people which triggered the protests?

Share this post


Link to post

The good thing about all this is that, as Bluey always said, January 6th was the "Big One" indeed.

Biden was declared President

Harris was declared Vice President

The Democrats took control of the Senate

The Republican Party has been fractured beyond any immediate hope of them becoming a cohesive force for a long time to come.

That's the result of all Trump's deluded nonsense, that has been aided and abetted by people like Bluey. Really we should all be grateful to people like you, Bluey.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, MattK said:

The police officers who killed the people which triggered the protests?

Yes, no one should get a free pass...

Share this post


Link to post

Detecting a change of tone from a poster here. Is that the beep beep of reversing vehicles?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy