Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

Recommended Posts

The HYPOCRISY of the left is conveniently ignored by hypocrites... 

Image

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
11 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Did someone do that? My God! Unbelievable!

That's nearly as dopey as someone posting that the White House protesters were all able to go home despite 68 being arrested and 4 people dying.

People, eh! Whatever next?

Think you are intentionally misinterpreting what I said. Obviously the FBI aren’t asking people to identify people who were arrested, nor died. They are asking people to identify those who entered the building and walked out again. Some with articles taken from the building

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Kester said:

It really sums up right wing people .. so naive and stupid .. they can make up anything and they just take it in . you have to  feel  sorry for them not to have a mind  of there own 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

TRUTH...

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, orion said:

It really sums up right wing people .. so naive and stupid .. they can make up anything and they just take it in . you have to  feel  sorry for them not to have a mind  of there own 

Well, to be fair, people can be taken in on both sides.  But I think it's fair to say that there are a couple of people on here who really will swallow anything on their Twitter feed.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post

#HYPOCRITE

Image

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

TRUTH...

 

He gets that wrong. Nobody is really interested in the peaceful protesters who went  and left. People are only interested in those that broke through a barrier and broke into a government building. It is as easy as that. Obviously too difficult for someone from the Heritage party to understand and also for someone who shares his twitter post.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Kester said:

Well, to be fair, people can be taken in on both sides.  But I think it's fair to say that there are a couple of people on here who really will swallow anything on their Twitter feed.

So glad I don't partake in 'Twitter' judging by the twaddle often peddled there.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
39 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Think you are intentionally misinterpreting what I said. Obviously the FBI aren’t asking people to identify people who were arrested, nor died. They are asking people to identify those who entered the building and walked out again. Some with articles taken from the building

Well, not intentionally, no. Just my own interpretation of the words: "Fun Fact: A few short years ago, Capitol Police arrested Rev Raphael Warnock for praying in the rotunda in protest of Republican efforts to take away health care from millions of Americans. But Trump's Traitors get to RIOT there and then just GO HOME."

Because the police shot and killed one of them, 68 of them were arrested, and 3 died of "medical emergencies".

So, to me at least, they didn't all get to go home.

 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, Grachan said:

Well, not intentionally, no. Just my own interpretation of the words: "Fun Fact: A few short years ago, Capitol Police arrested Rev Raphael Warnock for praying in the rotunda in protest of Republican efforts to take away health care from millions of Americans. But Trump's Traitors get to RIOT there and then just GO HOME."

Because the police shot and killed one of them, 68 of them were arrested, and 3 died of "medical emergencies".

So, to me at least, they didn't all get to go home.

 

Yes, they should have put that in small print I admit

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy