British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

4 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Research it if you are interested, and no one said it was Washington did they...:rolleyes:

You never say anything though Blu,  all you do is post comic pics and other peoples words

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Iris, you need to trim your links a bit. In this link you can cut out everything that comes after .html ;)

Edited by Ghostwalker
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, jrs said:

You never say anything though Blu,  all you do is post comic pics and other peoples words

Maybe he would like to tell us all whether he thinks any differently about Trump now as he did pre Wednesday ?

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 1

Just now, Ghostwalker said:

Iris, you need to trim your links a bit. In this link you can cut out everything that comes after .html ;)

Thanks. I am no expert on links for sure :t:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

Thanks. I am no expert on links for sure :t:

Basically the "?" is the start of the unnecessary part (which just shows that it's redirection from social media).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, jrs said:

When i do i'm continually asked for links or the source, so it saves time...

#HYPOCRITES

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, racers and royals said:

Maybe he(she) would like to tell us all whether he thinks any differently about Trump now as he did pre Wednesday ?

I'm sure Blu will say that it wasn't really what happened on the sixth, that was MSM fake news and fake videos.  It's really going to happen on the twelfth ;)

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

Basically the "?" is the start of the unnecessary part (which just shows that it's redirection from social media).

I did wonder about one earlier which was mahoosive. But as long as it comes up blue I am happy :D Thanks for the good advice though

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

Now cried off the inauguration officially....

• Haha 1

Trump says he won't attend Biden's inauguration

President Donald Trump said Friday that he would not attend the inauguration of President-elect Joe Biden, putting to rest any lingering questions about whether he would go.

"To all of those who have asked, I will not be going to the Inauguration on January 20th," Trump tweeted.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/congress/live-blog/2021-01-08-capitol-riots-electoral-vote-count-n1253384

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

When i do i'm continually asked for links or the source, so it saves time...

#HYPOCRITES

This is the Hart Senate Building NOT the Capitol!

• Like 1

Trump says it's time to heal the nation......by refusing to attend Biden's inauguration.

7 minutes ago, norbold said:

Trump says it's time to heal the nation......by refusing to attend Biden's inauguration.

#HYPOCRITES

The entire purpose of Washington DC is to keep the Military Industrial Complex war machine fed. 

Donald Trump disrupted that by making peace...

• Haha 1