British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

25 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

I hope that the UK sticks to its guns and if Trump attempts to visit Scotland he first has to take a covid test prior to entering the country and is told that he can not play golf as that activity has been suspended during the Lockdown...or better still  just tell hm to piss off back home as he's an undesirable foreign national!

Non-essential travel isn't permitted into Scotland, or the UK for that matter. Plus Priti Patel is very concerned at keeping individuals whose presence is not conducive to the public good. out of the country. :D 

• Haha 3

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, Rico said:

That would annoy my golf playing cousiin in County Durham who is in danger of chewing carpet! :(

Another example of the inconsistances of the guidelines within the UK...and, I guess, always has been during the pandemic within England, Scotland and Wales. No wonder people are confused!

Edited by steve roberts

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Ghostwalker said:

About time, took way too long. https://news.yahoo.com/man-foot-desk-pelosis-office-183547923.html

With himself posing on a picture there shouldn't be anyway he can plead not guilty so hopefully he'll be wearing an orange jumpsuit for many many years.

And I saw earlier one of the other rioters who was sitting in the chamber is now asking for forgiveness. It was all something he regrets and got carried away in the atmosphere etc etc...
, This is the thing that Blu and his pal from the Heritage party don’t understand. Nobody has a problem no matter how deluded they were that went to a protest, heard the inflammatory speeches and then went home. Just those that ‘got carried away’ and acted like terrorists, rioters or just plain criminals

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, iris123 said:

And I saw earlier one of the other rioters who was sitting in the chamber is now asking for forgiveness. It was all something he regrets and got carried away in the atmosphere etc etc...
, This is the thing that Blu and his pal from the Heritage party don’t understand. Nobody has a problem no matter how deluded they were that went to a protest, heard the inflammatory speeches and then went home. Just those that ‘got carried away’ and acted like terrorists, rioters or just plain criminals

Some of the defence arguments in the courts are going to be classics !!

They let us in

We weren`t doing any harm

I didn`t do any damage

Donald, Rudi, Blu and Wolfsbane said we could do it :)

etc etc 

Edited by racers and royals
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, racers and royals said:

Some of the defence arguments in the courts are going to be classics !!

They let us in

We weren`t doing any harm

I didn`t do any damage

etc etc 

A lot are finding they are getting the sack from work etc. Just like Rudy’s star witness that he had to try and shut up..... wonder if she will go before the court for telling lies under oath or will she claim she was Non compos mentis as a defence ? :D

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

A lot are finding they are getting the sack from work etc. Just like Rudy’s star witness that he had to try and shut up..... wonder if she will go before the court for telling lies under oath or will she claim she was Non compos mentis as a defence ? :D

Some with decent jobs- law firms etc

One thing I have learnt from all of this. I never knew the British burnt the Capitol building in 1814

One thing I need to ask. Who the hell are the Heritage party ? :rofl:

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, steve roberts said:

I hope that the UK sticks to its guns and if Trump attempts to visit Scotland he first has to take a covid test prior to entering the country and is told that he can not play golf as that activity has been suspended during the Lockdown...or better still  just tell hm to piss off back home as he's an undesirable foreign national!

Golf is allowed in Scotland but I doubt they would want him anyway!!

just seen above post stating that.

Edited by Tim G
  • Like 1

A shorty tweet/video clip by  Greg Palast. Another proof that this wasn't just peaceful protest but well a well organized coup attempt.

An article about Ali Alexander who is mentioned in the clip:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/12/08/decade-wringing-money-power-out-conservative-victimhood-nears-its-apex/

Ali Alexander is a right-wing personality who has worked with a rogue’s gallery of notorious characters in that world: Alex Jones, Roger Stone, Jacob Wohl, Laura Loomer, you name it. A decade ago, he was flitting around on the fringes of the conservative movement where his past legal troubles contributed to scrutiny of his efforts to raise funds for an online publishing venture. Now, he identifies himself as “national organizer” for “Stop the Steal,” an organization which adopts the tagline of President Trump’s ploy to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, iris123 said:

One thing I have learnt from all of this. I never knew the British burnt the Capitol building in 1814

One thing I need to ask. Who the hell are the Heritage party ? :rofl:

It sort of makes me smile when they are talking about the Covid UK strain- after calling the original the China virus !! i know the emphasis isn`t the same but it always makes me chuckle. 

1 hour ago, steve roberts said:

Any person traveling to Scotland has to take a test 72 hours and be negative  before leaving the country you're departing from , then depending on the where you're  are traveling and weather it's on the at risk list  a person  may need to self isolate for 10 day upon arriving 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, iris123 said:

And the Presidential Mansion allegedly subsequently became the White House after it was painted to hide the scorch marks.

Whilst it tends to be forgotten by Americans that the US actually started the war by trying to invade Canada, there are of course a few on here who probably think the UK could still force the US into signing an unequal trade agreement by sailing up the Potomac and occupying Washington... :rolleyes:

Also just watched a clip of the woman getting shot. Violent rioters she was among breaking through a door, yelling at police officers etc . Not nice

2 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

And the Presidential Mansion allegedly subsequently became the White House after it was painted to hide the scorch marks.

Whilst it tends to be forgotten by Americans that the US actually started the war by trying to invade Canada, there are of course a few on here who probably think the UK could still force the US into signing an unequal trade agreement by sailing up the Potomac and occupying Washington... :rolleyes:

Must admit it was totally new to me. Thought the war of independence was the last British troops ever set foot on US territory