British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

19 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Still not getting it:rofl:

I get it that you don't think we are getting it, but what I don't get is that you keep getting on here to tell us that we're not getting it, even though you won't get on here and tell us what it is we're not getting, or what you think we are supposed to get.

You get it???

• Like 2

:D

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, chunky said:

I get it that you don't think we are getting it, but what I don't get is that you keep getting on here to tell us that we're not getting it, even though you won't get on here and tell us what it is we're not getting, or what you think we are supposed to get.

You get it???

baby-black-rhino-and-mother-picture-id18

• Haha 1

More people will be able to afford gas and other stuff

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 2 Personen und Text „MAJOR BREAKING NEWS: BRAVO! PRES. BIDEN JUST SIGNED AN EXECUTIVE ORDER TO RAISE THE MINIMUM WAGE FOR FEDERAL CONTRACTORS TO $15 AN HOUR! This means that HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of workers whose employers have federal contracts will see their wages rise from $10.95 to $15 an hour, a 40% RAISE! YOU KNOW WHO NEVER RAISED THE MINIMUM WAGE? TRUMP, WHO ONLY GAVE A DAMN ABOUT HELPING BILLIONAIRES, NEVER WORKERS! OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Like 1

Ez_uDK5XsAA6i1O-714x1024.jpeg

• Like 1

One or two on here seem to have a supply as well :D

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „SEN. LINDSEY GRAHAM TRUMP FARTS 000“

• Haha 1

Where's Hunter ? :D

18 hours ago, iris123 said:

Ez_uDK5XsAA6i1O-714x1024.jpeg

The term "Muppet" is way too good for Trump...

• Like 3

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person, Bart und Text „CAPITOL HILL COP WHO HAD A HEART ATTACK AFTER He WAS BEATEN AND TASED ON JAN. 6 SHREDS REPUBLICANS FOR NOW PRETENDING THE DEADLY ATTACK WAS "PEACEFUL": "THEY WERE TRYING TO KILL ME. It's been very difficult seeing Republican officials whitewash or downplay what happened. I experienced the most brutal, hand-to-hand combat of my life. Trump pandered to law enforcement, and PRETENDED to support law and order,' then incited the attack against us." -Offir Michael Fanone OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Like 1

That's what happens when someone in the office wants to get on with the job, not spend time on twatter and the golf course

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 2 Personen und Text „npr PRES. BIDEN ON HIS BOOMING ECONOMY: "We are on track to cut child poverty in half. We've created 1.3 million new jobs in 100 days, more than any president on record. The IMF is now estimating our economy will grow at 6% this year, the fastest pace in 4 decades. America is moving again." OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Like 1

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „"The richest 1% of Americans DODGE $175,000,000,000 in taxes EVERY YEAR. That's 175 BILLION DOLLARS. Fund the IRS and stop enabling the REAL LOOTING in America." -ROBERT REICH, ECONOMIST RO KHANNA DEMOCRAT FOR CONGRESS“

Just a weak deflection from the real topic, Blu. The Oscars.......I mean The Academy Awards :rofl:

You're still not getting it, Bluey.