British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Winning...:D

Hate to break the news to you, but all the lies, name-calling, and ridiculous opinions in the world will not make you a "winner"...

Edited by chunky
  • Like 2

I'm old enough to remember when China Joe said closing the border was xenophobic. China Joe has just closed the border...:rofl:

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The Fake News Network covering the Bidens ass, now that's a surprise. Where is coke head Hunter ? :D

Oh yes, of course, I forgot that CNN is a totally unreliable news source....unlike all the right wing nut jobs you dig up on Twitter.

Guy eating popcorn Memes

All the World is a political stage...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, norbold said:

Oh yes, of course, I forgot that CNN is a totally unreliable news source....unlike all the right wing nut jobs you dig up on Twitter.

Remember, a few weeks ago Blu and Wolfie shared a tremendously insightful video from GuidoFawkes1976.  I've been keeping an eye on good old Guido's Twitter output to gain a valuable insight into the world of someone who is able to 'join the dots' and I'm sure is 'getting it'.  Plus, it's unintentionally hilarious.  

In the last few weeks, there have been the following jewels:

• The Moon Landings were fake.  - Tbh this is old hat in the conspiracy world, an up and coming theorist needs new material.
  • The Mars lander thing was fake.
  • NASA is run by Satan, that's why the red symbol on the NASA badge is shaped like a forked tongue. 
  • JFK is alive and met Trump
  • JFK knew that NASA couldn't get to the moon, NASA were going to kill him, that's why he had to fake his own death.
  • Hollywood is rife with satanists and paedophiles.
  • Apart from Mel Gibson, who is onto it all and has put staggeringly subtle clues in his films.  Although I'd have thought that the fact that he chose that course of action, rather than alert the authorities, makes him as much part of the problem as a cure but there you go.
  • The Oscars ceremony venue had dark tunnels as they were celebrating hell.
  • The actors present at the ceremony had numbers pinned to them by security that matched up to Q's postings.
  • Trump is still the president
  • Trump will be president again soon, maybe very soon, maybe 2024, it's a bit of a moveable feast  - Bit of inconsistency in these last two but Guido's followers seem to let it go. 
  • Kamala Harris is a Lizard person - If you zoom a long, long way in on a video still you can see a fold of skin that looks like a fold of skin.  Unless you have the power to 'join the dots' in which case it's incontrovertible proof that she's a lizard person thingy.
  • Princess Di is alive and coming back - no date set.

This is a long way from an exhaustive list, but I've forgotten the rest, I'd need to keep a spreadsheet to keep a record of every bit of drivel he comes out with.

But don't forget you can't trust the MSM fake news lies.  

According to the Dynamic Duo GuidoFawkes1976 is a reliable source.

Edited by Kester
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4

Blimey, Kester, I can see why GuidoFawkes1976 is a much more reliable news source than CNN now. So I just had a quick check as well. Apparently, Elvis and Michael Jackson are both still alive as well, though he doesn't clarify whether they have met Trump or not. At least they wouldn't be 103 years old.....

Anyway, I feel liberated and have now got it at last. Sadly, I don't think they've invented a vaccine against getting it yet......

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Kester said:

Remember, a few weeks ago Blu and Wolfie shared a tremendously insightful video from GuidoFawkes1976.  I've been keeping an eye on good old Guido's Twitter output to gain a valuable insight into the world of someone who is able to 'join the dots' and I'm sure is 'getting it'.  Plus, it's unintentionally hilarious.  

In the last few weeks, there have been the following jewels:

• The Moon Landings were fake.  - Tbh this is old hat in the conspiracy world, an up and coming theorist needs new material.
  • The Mars lander thing was fake.
  • NASA is run by Satan, that's why the red symbol on the NASA badge is shaped like a forked tongue. 
  • JFK is alive and met Trump
  • JFK knew that NASA couldn't get to the moon, NASA were going to kill him, that's why he had to fake his own death.
  • Hollywood is rife with satanists and paedophiles.
  • Apart from Mel Gibson, who is onto it all and has put staggeringly subtle clues in his films.  Although I'd have thought that the fact that he chose that course of action, rather than alert the authorities, makes him as much part of the problem as a cure but there you go.
  • The Oscars ceremony venue had dark tunnels as they were celebrating hell.
  • The actors present at the ceremony had numbers pinned to them by security that matched up to Q's postings.
  • Trump is still the president
  • Trump will be president again soon, maybe very soon, maybe 2024, it's a bit of a moveable feast  - Bit of inconsistency in these last two but Guido's followers seem to let it go. 
  • Kamala Harris is a Lizard person - If you zoom a long, long way in on a video still you can see a fold of skin that looks like a fold of skin.  Unless you have the power to 'join the dots' in which case it's incontrovertible proof that she's a lizard person thingy.
  • Princess Di is alive and coming back - no date set.

This is a long way from an exhaustive list, but I've forgotten the rest, I'd need to keep a spreadsheet to keep a record of every bit of drivel he comes out with.

But don't forget you can't trust the MSM fake news lies.  

According to the Dynamic Duo GuidoFawkes1976 is a reliable source.

...Wot no Elvis still being alive? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

...Wot no Elvis still being alive? ;)

See my reply to Kester, Steve, as GF1976 does indeed say that.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, norbold said:

See my reply to Kester, Steve, as GF1976 does indeed say that.

...or indeed the world is flat! ;)

11 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

...or indeed the world is flat! ;)

Think that is what the prospective new DUP  leader thinks :blink:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Think that is what the prospective new DUP  leader thinks :blink:

As well as believing that the Earth is only 6000 years old and dinosaurs lived at the same time as humans.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, norbold said:

and dinosaurs lived at the same time as humans.

Some are still living, mate... B)

• Haha 1