Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

Blatant deception and fraud by the Biden administration. They want people to believe the exact opposite of what the data shows...

Image

So tell me how an administration that is just over 100 days in office can try to hide data going back 100 years ? Surely Trump released enough data while he was in office ?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

I posted a simple question for Chunky that he would be best placed to answer, him being 'on the ground' so to speak.

His response was to ignore the question and reply with an unfunny comment aimed at myself & Blu.

Now it may be that he didn't understand the question but, he most likely did, but realised the answer would be 'uncomfortable' for his, and your, narrative.

I did answer you. Life is just going on as normal here, and the country is not falling apart as you seem to think. There really isn't anything of note to report.

The one thing I don't understand is the hypocrisy. You two complain that everybody refuses to debate, yet you and Blu are the ones who invariably respond to serious questions with inane and cryptic one-liners.

More importantly, why is me calling Blu an "outsider" such an insult, when it's clearly okay to call the POTUS "China Joe", it's fine to use the terms "commies" and "jackboot lickers", and the pair of you stoop to the depths of claiming that norbold has a "deficiency of brain cells"?

Despite what you may think, you two are NOT superior to the rest of us, and we certainly are not idiots.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
42 minutes ago, iris123 said:

So tell me how an administration that is just over 100 days in office can try to hide data going back 100 years ? Surely Trump released enough data while he was in office ?

Remember, he claims that Biden has a history of lies stretching back "decades" - based on a comment made only NINE years ago...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, chunky said:

More importantly, why is me calling Blu an "outsider" such an insult, when it's clearly okay to call the POTUS "China Joe", it's fine to use the terms "commies" and "jackboot lickers", and the pair of you stoop to the depths of claiming that norbold has a "deficiency of brain cells"?

 

It's the conspiracy theorists way.  Anyone who doesn't toe the line is subject to vitriol.  I've noticed Republican Doug Ducey copping plenty of hatred for having the temerity to declare that the election in Arizona was fair and Biden won.  Another Republican, Cindy McCain, has come out today and stated that the AZ audit is a farce.  I'm sure the Twittersphere will be alive with hatred pouring in her direction any time soon.  

The irony of course is that the conspiracy brigade are desperately trying to convince themselves they're fighting (well, reading tweets) for freedom.  However, the only freedom they want is one where everyone has to believe exactly the same as they do.  

Share this post


Link to post
4 hours ago, iris123 said:

So tell me how an administration that is just over 100 days in office can try to hide data going back 100 years ? Surely Trump released enough data while he was in office ?

Biden's pretty old ya know!!!! :D

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Nail on head.....someone please

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 2 Personen und Text „BREAKING NEWS: CONGRESSMAN AND IRAQ WAR VET RUBEN GALLEGO RESPONDS TO MARJORIE TAYLOR GREENE TWEETING, "DEMOCRATS ARE THE ENEMY WITHIN": "I was trying to figure what type of pen to stab your friends with if they overran us on the floor of the House of Representatives while trying to conduct a democratic transition of power. So PLEASE shut your seditious, Qanon-loving mouth when it comes to who loves America." OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like their is going to be a leadership challenge to lug ears Poots in what Frankie Boyle calls the political wing of the Old testament, the DUP, from Jeffrey Donaldson.

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Looks like their is going to be a leadership challenge to lug ears Poots in what Frankie Boyle calls the political wing of the Old testament, the DUP, from Jeffrey Donaldson.

Any relevence to the Donald Trump thread ? Nope none. Anyway , how did the football wing of the IRA get on yesterday ? :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
33 minutes ago, Phlipphlopp said:

Any relevence to the Donald Trump thread ? Nope none. Anyway , how did the football wing of the IRA get on yesterday ? :D

Stop trolling me everywhere you nut job :D

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
15 hours ago, chunky said:

I did answer you. Life is just going on as normal here, and the country is not falling apart as you seem to think. There really isn't anything of note to report.

The one thing I don't understand is the hypocrisy. You two complain that everybody refuses to debate, yet you and Blu are the ones who invariably respond to serious questions with inane and cryptic one-liners.

More importantly, why is me calling Blu an "outsider" such an insult, when it's clearly okay to call the POTUS "China Joe", it's fine to use the terms "commies" and "jackboot lickers", and the pair of you stoop to the depths of claiming that norbold has a "deficiency of brain cells"?

Despite what you may think, you two are NOT superior to the rest of us, and we certainly are not idiots.

No you didn't:rofl:

Share this post


Link to post

:rolleyes:

Ist möglicherweise ein Twitter-Screenshot von 2 Personen und Text „Marjorie Taylor Greene @mtgreenee Federally funded school from age 3 to 20 doesn't sound like education, it sounds like indoctrination. All at your expense. By force in the form of taxes. The Iron Snowflake Keith Olbermann @KeithOlbermann If there is one argument for federally funded education from 3 to 20 in this country it's how goddamned stupid you are, Marjorie Traitor Greene“

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

The great communicator strikes again...

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

:rofl:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „BREAKING NEWS: Republicans finally found a case of voter fraud in the swing state of Pennsylvania! But, oops! Turns out the criminal was a Trump voter who got caught. Yesterday, Michael Bartman was sentenced to 5 years of probation for voting for Trump using his dead mother's ballot. ONCE AGAIN, THE ONLY VOTER FRAUD WAS COMMITTED BY REPUBLICANS. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

"The Democrats are “swarming” the Great State of Arizona trying to get the Forensic Election Audit stopped, because only they know exactly what they’ve done, and they understand Voter Fraud far better than anyone. This could be Voter Fraud at the highest level."

- Donald Trump

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy