British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Oh dear, missed the point................again:rolleyes:

Well we do seem to have to think for two ( or 3) when dealing with you and Blu’s posts as you simply copy something without giving us your opinion on it or tell us what exactly the pint is you are attempting to make :rolleyes:

So tell us what you think and we can go from there 

Edited by iris123

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, iris123 said:

Well we do seem to have to think for two ( or 3) when dealing with you and Blu’s posts as you simply copy something without giving us your opinion on it or tell us what exactly the pint is you are attempting to make :rolleyes:

So tell us what you think and we can go from there 

They aren't interested in debating with a large group of intelligent and rational individuals, only in lies, insults, and trolling. And mass debating with each other at home... B)

Edited by chunky
  • Like 4

:rofl:

• Haha 1

Can't say I haven't mentioned them or now him before

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von Geld und Text „S "Guess who owns Colonial Pipeline? KOCH. The conservatives on the Supreme Court? KOCH. Kevin McCarthy and his Republican colleagues? KOCH. AMERICA INC. IS KOCH INC." OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

Posted (edited)

IDIOTIC TRUMPERS CREATE GAS SHORTAGE FOR NO REASON, THEN BLAME BIDEN: "Experts say there was no underlying gas supply shortage from the Colonial Pipeline shutdown — but panic-buying motorists' run on gas stations created temporary outages in 11 states and D.C."

https://www.npr.org/2021/05/12/996323371/colonial-pipeline-restarts-theres-no-need-to-panic-buy-gas-and-never-was

Whodaactuallythunkit ?:rofl:

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

Didn't take long for the US to become a third world country under China Joe and the leftards...

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Only Blu would fall for it

On the one hand he tells us how the price has rocketed. Then in the next post how Trumpets are queuing up in the rush to fill their motors..... he didn’t say that they were also filling plastic bags full of gas as well to hoard it at these expensive prices !! :rofl:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews.com/amp/news/gas-shortage-plastic-bags-warning/

Edited by iris123

The left have gone full retard... :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

Last year it was toilet paper, this year dummies are going for gas :rolleyes:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „When the fear of a gas shortage Causes a gas shortage Congratulations, you played yourself.“

Yes folks, this really is popcorn time for the next 4 years

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 2 Personen und Text „Have you noticed that the same people who are falsely blaming President Biden for the overblown "gas shortage" are the very same people who are pushing Trump's Big Lie? The right's bullshit factory is in full-swing now that Biden is becoming more and more popular by the day... OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

Some people just have no sense.....you can warn people, but dumb will as dumb does :D

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „Jason Pizzo @senpizzo 2020 PSA: Don't inject bleach 2021 PSA: Don't fill bags W/ gas.“

https://www.insider.com/hummer-carrying-gas-caught-fire-florida-2021-5

When I buy a box of firestarters with a large label stating "WARNING - FLAMMABLE", I know we have a problem.

Even worse, when I am looking on the Wal-Mart website at a fishing rod and reel, and there is a disclaimer advising "DO NOT EAT", then I am genuinely scared! Yes, that is 100% true...

4 minutes ago, chunky said:

When I buy a box of firestarters with a large label stating "WARNING - FLAMMABLE", I know we have a problem.

Even worse, when I am looking on the Wal-Mart website at a fishing rod and reel, and there is a disclaimer advising "DO NOT EAT", then I am genuinely scared! Yes, that is 100% true...

They are there for people like Blu, but he doesn’t believe things unless he see’s it on twitter anyway :rofl: