British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

10 minutes ago, iris123 said:

They are there for people like Blu, but he doesn’t believe things unless he see’s it on twitter anyway :rofl:

I see, you're just trying to light the Blu touch paper, eh??? :party:

• Haha 1

Hey Chunky......what's the story about the $5M lottery for vaccinated people in Ohio.......Sounds great to me?

19 minutes ago, andout said:

Hey Chunky......what's the story about the $5M lottery for vaccinated people in Ohio.......Sounds great to me?

Yeah, never heard anything like that before! My wife is eligible, but I'm not - yet...

• Like 1

The land of the free under Facist Joe...

9 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Don't you fret Blu, we'll soon have that law here so that you know where you stand ;)

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, iris123 said:

They just don’t stop. The gift that keeps on giving :rolleyes:

https://www.rawstory.com/lin-wood-nuclear-strikes/

A little item about Wood, no idea whether true but he certainly sounds like he's lost his mind!

"In April of this year, Wood sued the State Bar of Georgia's disciplinary board. The board had issued a requirement for him to undergo a mental health exam in order to keep his law license, which Wood argued was a violation of his first amendment rights. The Georgia investigation threatened to revoke his law license on the grounds of "mental illness, cognitive impairment, alcohol abuse, or substance abuse.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, andout said:

A little item about Wood, no idea whether true but he certainly sounds like he's lost his mind!

"In April of this year, Wood sued the State Bar of Georgia's disciplinary board. The board had issued a requirement for him to undergo a mental health exam in order to keep his law license, which Wood argued was a violation of his first amendment rights. The Georgia investigation threatened to revoke his law license on the grounds of "mental illness, cognitive impairment, alcohol abuse, or substance abuse.

I think one or two on here should get their license to post revoked on those grounds B)

Edited by iris123
  • Haha 2

Exposing the steal...

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Coming soon to a country near you.

Commies.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Exposing the steal...

Exposing the incompetence of the 'audit' team.

Why don't you explain to us why the Republican Chairman of the County Board (also predominantly Republican) has issued the statement found in this article repudiating Fann's assertions and describing the 'audit' team as 'in way over their heads'?

https://www.abc15.com/news/state/what-do-missing-files-ballot-claims-around-the-maricopa-county-election-audit-mean 

16 minutes ago, Kester said:

Exposing the incompetence of the 'audit' team.

Why don't you explain to us why the Republican Chairman of the County Board (also predominantly Republican) has issued the statement found in this article repudiating Fann's assertions and describing the 'audit' team as 'in way over their heads'?

https://www.abc15.com/news/state/what-do-missing-files-ballot-claims-around-the-maricopa-county-election-audit-mean 

:rofl:

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

:rofl:

:rofl: Could have made a bet on who would come up with that answer on a debating forum. True to form

Edited by iris123
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, iris123 said:

:rofl: Could have made a bet on who would come up with that answer on a debating forum. True to form

Utterly, utterly predictable from the dynamic duo.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1