Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

Recommended Posts

A 95 mile long Trump parade in Maricopa County AZ, just before they voted Democrat for the first time in over 70 years...:rofl:

Image

#thesteal

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Somebody wake me when this is all over...

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
10 minutes ago, chunky said:

Somebody wake me when this is all over...

One day he'll get a life......and that's a definite maybe!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
12 minutes ago, chunky said:

Somebody wake me when this is all over...

For someone who has spent the last year complaining endlessly about lockdown, Blupanther doesn't half seem to spend an awful lot of time online even though restrictions have been lifted.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, MattK said:

For someone who has spent the last year complaining endlessly about lockdown, Blupanther doesn't half seem to spend an awful lot of time online even though restrictions have been lifted.

I can walk and chew gum at the same time also...;)

Share this post


Link to post
20 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I can walk and chew gum at the same time also...;)

Walk chew gum and post rubbish. Maybe concentrate more on getting things right, than being a juggler in a circus :rofl:

Share this post


Link to post

The strategized takedown of America is now well underway, UBI is coming down the tracks...

Image

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Read it and weepTrumpboy :rolleyes:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „BREAKING: Americans overwhelmingly support President Biden's agenda to build back better American Rescue Plan Anerican Families Plan 65% 64% support support American Jobs Plan 68% support Why are Republicans hellbent on opposing bills that most Americans want?!“

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

The strategized takedown of America is now well underway, UBI is coming down the tracks...

Image

You do come up with some bollocks, don't you?

Stop acting like Trump was the reason for low prices, and Biden is the reason for higher prices. I've already proven to you that fuel prices are currently where they would have been - with or without the pandemic - and while other prices have risen, it's all due to the after-effects of the pandemic.

Unfortunately, the current pandemic of stupidity is causing far greater problems, particularly here on the BSF...

Edited by chunky
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

Share this post


Link to post

:D

 

Share this post


Link to post
13 hours ago, iris123 said:

Read it and weepTrumpboy :rolleyes:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „BREAKING: Americans overwhelmingly support President Biden's agenda to build back better American Rescue Plan Anerican Families Plan 65% 64% support support American Jobs Plan 68% support Why are Republicans hellbent on opposing bills that most Americans want?!“

I see Wolfie has countered this with his usual well thought-out and constructed, deeply analytical, comprehensive, knowledgeable consideration of all the facts in an erudite and literary contribution to the debate - i.e. a laugh emoji.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

Of course he probably did compose a brilliant retort, then his computer played up, deleted it all and the smiley jumped in

Or he can’t come up with anything of his own, just post other people’s work 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

China Joe has had his face nappy glued to his ear so he doesn't lose it again...

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy