British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

A 95 mile long Trump parade in Maricopa County AZ, just before they voted Democrat for the first time in over 70 years...:rofl:

#thesteal

• Haha 1

Somebody wake me when this is all over...

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, chunky said:

One day he'll get a life......and that's a definite maybe!

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, chunky said:

For someone who has spent the last year complaining endlessly about lockdown, Blupanther doesn't half seem to spend an awful lot of time online even though restrictions have been lifted.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, MattK said:

For someone who has spent the last year complaining endlessly about lockdown, Blupanther doesn't half seem to spend an awful lot of time online even though restrictions have been lifted.

I can walk and chew gum at the same time also...;)

20 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

I can walk and chew gum at the same time also...;)

Walk chew gum and post rubbish. Maybe concentrate more on getting things right, than being a juggler in a circus :rofl:

The strategized takedown of America is now well underway, UBI is coming down the tracks...

• Thanks 1

Read it and weepTrumpboy :rolleyes:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „BREAKING: Americans overwhelmingly support President Biden's agenda to build back better American Rescue Plan Anerican Families Plan 65% 64% support support American Jobs Plan 68% support Why are Republicans hellbent on opposing bills that most Americans want?!“

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Blupanther said:

The strategized takedown of America is now well underway, UBI is coming down the tracks...

You do come up with some bollocks, don't you?

Stop acting like Trump was the reason for low prices, and Biden is the reason for higher prices. I've already proven to you that fuel prices are currently where they would have been - with or without the pandemic - and while other prices have risen, it's all due to the after-effects of the pandemic.

Unfortunately, the current pandemic of stupidity is causing far greater problems, particularly here on the BSF...

Edited by chunky
  • Like 3

Posted (edited)

:D

13 hours ago, iris123 said:

Read it and weepTrumpboy :rolleyes:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „BREAKING: Americans overwhelmingly support President Biden's agenda to build back better American Rescue Plan Anerican Families Plan 65% 64% support support American Jobs Plan 68% support Why are Republicans hellbent on opposing bills that most Americans want?!“

I see Wolfie has countered this with his usual well thought-out and constructed, deeply analytical, comprehensive, knowledgeable consideration of all the facts in an erudite and literary contribution to the debate - i.e. a laugh emoji.

• Haha 1

Of course he probably did compose a brilliant retort, then his computer played up, deleted it all and the smiley jumped in

Or he can’t come up with anything of his own, just post other people’s work 

• Like 1

China Joe has had his face nappy glued to his ear so he doesn't lose it again...

• Like 1