British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

3 minutes ago, norbold said:

Any day now......

It’s a good job Blu isn’t bothered, because I fear it will all end in tears for those that are

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

It’s a good job Blu isn’t bothered, because I fear it will all end in tears for those that are

Poor old Bluey. He's been reduced to worrying about how President Biden is wearing his mask.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, norbold said:

I see Wolfie has countered this with his usual well thought-out and constructed, deeply analytical, comprehensive, knowledgeable consideration of all the facts in an erudite and literary contribution to the debate - i.e. a laugh emoji.

I did, for one very good reason.

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, norbold said:

Any day now......

Ah, but just wait until his super duper new social media platforms kicks in. Well, I say social media platform, I mean, erm blog.

At around 200k engagements, he's lagging behind Tai Woffinden on the global stage. :party:

And I thought speedway was struggling to be relevant. Trump's taken irrelevance to a new low. Another record!  

Edited by falcace
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

I did, for one very good reason.

Yes, I know. That reason being that iris 123's post spoke for itself and showed how popular Biden and his policies are at the moment, so you had to hide behind an emoji instead of being able to put forward any arguments to contradict his post. 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, norbold said:

Yes, I know. That reason being that iris 123's post spoke for itself and showed how popular Biden and his policies are at the moment, so you had to hide behind an emoji instead of being able to put forward any arguments to contradict his post. 

If you're going to criticise others for using certain methods then it's best you don't use/support said methods yourself.

It rather makes you look a bit of a hypocritical t*t don't you think?

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Thanks 1

Now that's a big surprise....not. Lies and fraud is a way of life for the leftards.  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von eine oder mehrere Personen und Text „Slowly but surely He is being Erased“

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von eine oder mehrere Personen und Text „TIUNONL 2020 TRO IP MORE It cracks me up when the left is referred to as "radical," as if the left is running around carrying assault rifles, denying science, and discussing not accepting the election results.“

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

If you're going to criticise others for using certain methods then it's best you don't use/support said methods yourself.

It rather makes you look a bit of a hypocritical t*t don't you think?

:)

Triggered again eh?! Norbold got you again on facts, accountability and rationality. He's a rascal.

Still not getting it. Every time eh? :rolleyes: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well look see, what have we here...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Well look see, what have we here...

We know YOU'RE certainly on repeat...

Ron Wyden's clip is from 2018. Who was in charge then?