British Speedway Forum
The Voice Of Reason

'the Donald' Trump

:rolleyes:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „oo "I have this radical lefty belief that Jeff Bezos, THE RICHEST MAN IN THE WORLD, should pay more than $0 in federal income taxes." -ROBERT REICH, Economist RO KHANNA DEMOCRAT FOR CONGRESS“

Ist möglicherweise ein Twitter-Screenshot von 2 Personen und Text „Amy Colleen @sewistwrites "My Confederate flag isn't abon hate, it's about honoring my Southern heritage!" Nope. It's a hate symbol, hon. salad I honor my German heritage by eating sauerkraut and potato not flying a swastika from the back of a butt-u pickup. Go eat some cornbread and shut up.“

:rofl:

• Haha 1

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 2 Personen und Text „TRUMP HATED OBAMA BECAUSE OBAMA WAS EVERYTHING THAT HE WILL NEVER BE: NTELLIGENT CLASSY, COMPETENT KIND, LOVED, RESPECTED, ARTICULATE, A TWO TERM PRESIDENT, AND so MANY THINGS THAT MONEY CANNOT BUY... YOU KNOW ITS TRUE!“

• Like 1

Well we seem to have a couple of Fox News fans on here, as they always appear to be afraid.....

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 4 Personen und Text „2010 Fox News Continues Proud Tradition Of Inventing Fake Mid-Term Term Crisis To Terrify Old White People 2014 DEATH PANELS ARE COMING! BE AFRAID SHARIA LAW IS COMING! LIVE LIVE HUA FOX ርስa NEWS S21ET 2018 BE AFRAID FOX NEWS CARAVANS ARE COMING! 2022 BE AFRAID CRITICAL RACE THEORY IS COMING! BE AFRAID OX DEMOCRATICUNDERGROUND.COM“

That's how they roll....

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „"Texas Governor Greg Abbott says Texas will spend $250,000,000 on a 'down down payment' for a state border wall. Oh, but yet the state has spent $0 to help Texans pay the $16 BILLION surge in lectric bills from the winter storm. LET THAT SINK IN." -SAWYER HACKETT RO KHANNA DEMOCRAT FOR CONGRESS“

0f5bae7b9a42e93f.jpg

• Haha 1

How the right roll.....

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „BREAKING NEWS: Mitch McConnell's new tax returns reveal that his net worth is now $34,137,534, even though he wasn't a wealthy man before becoming a politician. This is the same Mitch McConnell who voted 17 times against raising the minimum wage, and now won't even let it come up for a vote. SHOULD MITCH BE FORCED TO LIVE ON MINIMUM WAGE? OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Like 1

How the left roll....

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von eine oder mehrere Personen und Text „I don't mind paying my taxes when the poor can't. But I do mind paying my taxes when the rich won't.“

And despite not a peep about Trumps family being given top jobs, they try and fail to make an issue of this :rofl: They just ain't smart enough for Psaki

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 3 Personen und Text „JEN PSAKI DESTROYS THE ATTACKS FROM REPUBLICANS IMPLYING THAT SHE GOT HER SISTER DR. STEPHANIE PSAKI A "NEPOTIST" JOB AT THE HEALTH DEPARTMENT: "I can confirm my job over the last five months did not retroactively get my brilliant sister a masters degree from Harvard, a PhD in public health from John's Hopkins and decades of published work and respect in the field. She is more qualified than am to be here." NOT TO MENTION THE FACT TRUMP LET HIS FOOLISH SON-IN-LAW COSPLAY AS SECRETARY OF STATE WITH ZERO QUALIFICATIONS. OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

How the right roll.....

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „BREAKING NEWS: Mitch McConnell's new tax returns reveal that his net worth is now $34,137,534, even though he wasn't a wealthy man before becoming a politician. This is the same Mitch McConnell who voted 17 times against raising the minimum wage, and now won't even let it come up for a vote. SHOULD MITCH BE FORCED TO LIVE ON MINIMUM WAGE? OCCUPY DEMOCRATS“

You either :

# Haven't understood yet.

# Have understood but don't want to face the fact.

...........despite having been told on multiple occasions.

Just now, Wolfsbane said:

You either :

# Haven't understood yet.

# Have understood but don't want to face the fact.

...........despite having been told on multiple occasions.

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „"Only in the Republican Party would not being able to take AWAY people's healthcare BE SEEN AS A LOSS." -Noel Casler KHANNA DEMOCRAT KH FOR CONGRESS“

• Like 1

Elections have consequences...

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, iris123 said:

Ist möglicherweise ein Bild von 1 Person und Text „"Only in the Republican Party would not being able to take AWAY people's healthcare BE SEEN AS A LOSS." -Noel Casler KHANNA DEMOCRAT KH FOR CONGRESS“

I was right, thank you:t:

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

I was right, thank you:t:

I haven't seen a post when you have been right (apart from political leaning) for well over a year now. And I doubt anyone outside your mate Blu with his eye for the truth has either. :rofl:

• Haha 1