this is an apology to mr Steve Whitehead , co promoter of workington speedway .                                                                                                                                                on the 23rd of June i went to attend my usual Saturday sport @ workington . i paid my entrance fee and as i was going through the checkpoint i was stopped and by stewards and then mr Whitehead came over with Laura and took my ticket off me and gave me my money back . he then told me i was banned from workington speedway and handed me a hand written letter .  after a conversation..  mr Whitehead and i came to an agreement and i was able to gain entry to the stadium . mr Whitehead was upset about some of the posts i had put on the B.S.F...  reading back on them , some were a little bit naughty . i can only say sorry for any disruption in the promotions households that  i have caused . i am a fan of long standing and have always supported my local team.  i hope the promotion will continue to let me into Derwent Park in the future . i dont/cant do the cut/past or links . . i am hoping that the promotion can let me know if i will be allowed in for the remainder of this seasons meetins . a P.M or a post will do . i will go back onto the lakeside v workington and quote my posts from that thread .  as these posts seem to be the ones that broke the camels back .   once again i can say only sorry for any disruption i have caused .     thanking you...  Jenga .