British Speedway Forum
Spl77

Ipswich 2019

Who would've thought this thread would still be 'live' in October :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 9/29/2019 at 10:25 PM, Bash said:

At least we won't have to start the Ipswich 2020 thread for a few weeks yet.:t:

Seeing as we are in the final do you think we might get to see the 16 lapper this year, I hope so.

What do they use for extra fuel tank. The standard one can only do 6 laps ? They would need about 3 litres of dope.

Edited by Bald Bloke

I would imagine a grasstrack or longtrack tank is bigger, and brim it. 

Edited by Baldyman

Rather upsetting news to here that roger a life long fan passed away a few weeks back, has anyone heard this news or heard of any funeral arrangements?

On 10/11/2019 at 9:56 PM, Falcon1983 said:

Rather upsetting news to here that roger a life long fan passed away a few weeks back, has anyone heard this news or heard of any funeral arrangements?

Roger salter ? I believe his funeral took place on the Thursday we beat Swindon to reach the play offs

12 hours ago, Baldyman said:

Will the 16 lapper now be confined to the history books? Or will it one day make a return. 

Riders never seem at all keen to do it on recent seasons, don’t think the modern machinery copes with it well, can’t imagine it’s a worthwhile payday to offset a  blown engine! Would be good to see it return tho and or the star of anglia individual meeting

I loved the 16 Lapper I hope they bring it back. Especially the ones in the mid late 90s when they brought over riders who didn't complete regularly in the UK. Cowboy cook and of course the one and only Tomasz Gollob who rode the year before he signed for Ipswich. 

A bit late, but I'd like to add my Congrats to all at Foxhall for a massif first season back in the top league.

Particularly to Cameron who, as I predicted pre season, had a stellar year and nearly fulfilled all the promise that most level headed speedway fans knew he possessed.

From "Burger Chump" according to some who should know better to Rider of the Year, Bonus Point King and Pinjar Ninja.

I can't see how Ipswich can ride without him next season, but this is speedway.

Hope to see you all around speedway next season, health and other things permitting.  All the best to all  my friends in speedway.

Cam, Drew, Danyon, Danny & Stefan - your sponsorship money will be with you at the start of 2020.i

9 minutes ago, Trees said:

Up to the top

wrong one it's 2020 now