British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
victor meldrew

Tigers v Tigers 16/8/2019

I have a feeling this meeting could be a rain off, if it is, could it be called early to save the MANY Sheffield travelling fans a wasted journey.

1 hour ago, The Third Man said:

Rain off because Cook and Vissing are missing?

everyone pray for sunshine LOL.

would it not be better if the bspa looked @ the coming fixtures in regard to the banned riders and if ! by any chance this fixture was rain sabotaged , or electrically  have to be abandoned . the next time these two teams meet , the banned riders would not be allowed to take part in the meeting and replacements would be used  .  therefore doing away with any underhand stuff ... 

but i think its better  to get it out of the way and concentrate on meetings  after the bans have been served  . haa haa , sad , confused , me ? never ! LOL

Edited by jenga
Do I need a reason ?
  • Haha 1

Jenga on a Glasgow thread it's a pity Ladbrokes didn't lay odds on it , i would be in my account cashing out.

2 hours ago, Gazc said:

Jenga on a Glasgow thread it's a pity Ladbrokes didn't lay odds on it , i would be in my account cashing out.

sorry , did not realise it was for Glasgow fans only . it wont happen again .   CL:icon_smile_clown:WN  !

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jenga said:

sorry , did not realise it was for Glasgow fans only . it wont happen again .   CL:icon_smile_clown:WN  !

You shouldn't sign off calling yourself names , personally i don't think your a clown but who am i to argue if you do.

But you are a bit of a stalker.

22 hours ago, victor meldrew said:

I have a feeling this meeting could be a rain off, if it is, could it be called early to save the MANY Sheffield travelling fans a wasted journey.

Seriously? Sheffield's visits are usually accompanied by a downpour anyway , where have you been ? 

Feel sorry for the track staff that stayed till 1am this morning trying to fight the inevitable - photos on official facebook page - thanks for your efforts lads. A great pity on so many fronts that it had to be cancelled. Cookie would have been riding (who knows what will happen after his appeal is heard and whether he'll be able to ride in the re-run) and we had a  guest who is well respected at Glasgow in Kevin Doolan. Sheffield would have been weaker with the apparent absence of Kyle Howarth. With the play-off deadline looming we need to get fixtures completed and pick up points so we can try and finish top and get first pick.

Sick to death of this poxy rain every bloody day 

• Like 2