Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

Think witches would be daft if not looking at bringing back some riders fans can relate to

Covatti and Schlein must be on the radar

Allen must be first on the list

Nicholls as a potential reserve?

All riders fans can relate to then throw in a Cook and an upcoming no.7

 

Fans will soon "relate" to a winning side 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Falcon1983 said:

Think witches would be daft if not looking at bringing back some riders fans can relate to

Covatti and Schlein must be on the radar

Allen must be first on the list

Nicholls as a potential reserve?

All riders fans can relate to then throw in a Cook and an upcoming no.7

 

Fans will soon "relate" to a winning side 

I think Allen and Heeps have to be retained.

You will get the usual gobs on here talking about Cam away in the final but he is dynamite at home and thats all important.

I think King will be back but out of the 2 around similar average would rather have Lawson but rather neither.

Pretty obvious that neither Harris or Sarj will be back and unlikely that Niels will be either

1. ?

2. Nicholls 5.50

3. Heeps 6.37

4. Allen 5.56

5. Klindt 7.43

6. Covatti 5.27

7. ?

Leaves 12.37 for 2 riders

 

 

Fill in the blanks

Edited by Gavan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

don't think that Iversen will be ridding in Britain next year now he is in the  G P in 2020.      Perhaps he might do as he said early this year    will come  and help  if Lynn get into the top 4 as I think he would have done this season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some observations since the changes to the team. Niels and Sarj combined scores....
Home
15  from 9
14 from 8
14 from 8
9 from 8

Total 52 from 33 ... ave 6.30

Away
9 from 9
7 from 8
6 from 6

Total 22 from 23... ave 3.83 :blink:

That a combined score for 2 riders of

74 from 53 ave 5.58. That's for 2 riders inc the no 1:shock:

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd give young Kemp the number 7 Spot retain Allen and bring back Covatti open minded about Heeps. 

We need a couple to reliable gaters and a couple who can ride the inside and not just go for the Ben Howe line. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, 2ndbendbeerhut said:

Some observations since the changes to the team. Niels and Sarj combined scores....
Home
15  from 9
14 from 8
14 from 8
9 from 8

Total 52 from 33 ... ave 6.30

Away
9 from 9
7 from 8
6 from 6

Total 22 from 23... ave 3.83 :blink:

That a combined score for 2 riders of

74 from 53 ave 5.58. That's for 2 riders inc the no 1:shock:

 

 

You mean 5.58 for each of them, which is about what you would expect: 8.58 for NKI and 2.58 for Sarjeant.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think what he is saying is, did the changes make any difference? KP and Kennett would have probably averaged the same points wise. We will never know. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

I think what he is saying is, did the changes make any difference? KP and Kennett would have probably averaged the same points wise. We will never know. 

Not sure they could have done much worse. NKI going through the tapes in heat 1 at Swindon was the end of any potential (however unlikely) Ipswich fight back however unlucky he was in the first leg.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Gavan said:

I think Allen and Heeps have to be retained.

You will get the usual gobs on here talking about Cam away in the final but he is dynamite at home and thats all important.

I think King will be back but out of the 2 around similar average would rather have Lawson but rather neither.

Pretty obvious that neither Harris or Sarj will be back and unlikely that Niels will be either

1. ?

2. Nicholls 5.50

3. Heeps 6.37

4. Allen 5.56

5. Klindt 7.43

6. Covatti 5.27

7. ?

Leaves 12.37 for 2 riders

 

 

Fill in the blanks

1. Cook 7.82

2. Nicholls 5.50

3. King 6.83

4. Allen 5.56

5. Schlein 6.65

6. Covatti 5.27

7. Douglas 4.64

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Col said:

Not sure they could have done much worse. NKI going through the tapes in heat 1 at Swindon was the end of any potential (however unlikely) Ipswich fight back however unlucky he was in the first leg.

NKI wasnt unlucky in the first leg?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

NKI wasnt unlucky in the first leg?

He was leading both heats when they were stopped and rerun.  I'd consider that unlucky, that said for a rider of his calibre he should be scoring more at home.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Falcon1983 said:

NKI wasnt unlucky in the first leg?

Of course he was unlucky but thats speedway

Leading 2 races that were both stopped is unlucky

To then go out and not make the gate in the re runs is poor i will give you that.............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Col said:

He was leading both heats when they were stopped and rerun.  I'd consider that unlucky, that said for a rider of his calibre he should be scoring more at home.

Dont see how you can say at home, When really Foxhall is more like an away track to NKI,  Peterborough or Lynn are more like home tracks to him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, scoobydoo said:

Dont see how you can say at home, When really Foxhall is more like an away track to NKI,  Peterborough or Lynn are more like home tracks to him

He had a Witch on his chest, that makes it his home track regardless of how often he has ridden there.  More importantly he is not facing any riders who would consider themselves Foxhall their home track.

Edited by Col

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy