British Speedway Forum

So glad Tim Sorenson didn't sign, or else Redcar would have won he title easily!!

although pleased that our promotion have morals can anyone list for me GB or EU, or anywhere who would fit what we have left?

1 hour ago, ch958 said:

although pleased that our promotion have morals can anyone list for me GB or EU, or anywhere who would fit what we have left?

There’s several that will fit, the issue is will they ride in the UK? and at the moment it appears they are all saying “ no”.

Plenty of time yet to find a suitable candidate. Riss has recently changed his mind on his availability and so might a few others yet as circumstances in many countries, including the UK, change. The promoters at Redcar will do their utmost to put out the best team possible and are to be applauded for not reneging on rider deals, quite refreshing considering passed promoters attitudes.

• Like 3

Riss gone to Birmingham

• Like 1

Redcar have been unlucky with the Riss situation and it’s definitely a big signing for the Brummies.

Hopefully something positive happens for the Redcar promotion as they certainly deserve some good fortune as they do things the right way in general.

Edited by Yearbyred
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Yearbyred said:

Redcar have been unlucky with the Riss situation and it’s definitely a big signing for the Brummies.

Hopefully something positive happens for the Redcar promotion as they certainly deserve some good fortune as they do things the right way in general.

Could always try to get ludvig on loan from Newcastle or tempt kus out of retirement

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Could always try to get ludvig on loan from Newcastle or tempt kus out of retirement

Now now - behave yourself  :nono:    :D

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, ch958 said:

i'd have kus in this league, if he wants it

I think Kus`s racing days over here are long gone.

2 minutes ago, screm said:

I think Kus`s racing days over here are long gone.

Too busy making cakes.

28 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Too busy making cakes.

Cup cakes, or does he call them Kus cakes. :P

1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Too busy making cakes.

Gating Tarts?

(Sorry Matej, couldn’t resist)

• Haha 4