Jump to content
British Speedway Forum

Recommended Posts

So glad Tim Sorenson didn't sign, or else Redcar would have won he title easily!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

although pleased that our promotion have morals can anyone list for me GB or EU, or anywhere who would fit what we have left?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ch958 said:

although pleased that our promotion have morals can anyone list for me GB or EU, or anywhere who would fit what we have left?

There’s several that will fit, the issue is will they ride in the UK? and at the moment it appears they are all saying “ no”.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Plenty of time yet to find a suitable candidate. Riss has recently changed his mind on his availability and so might a few others yet as circumstances in many countries, including the UK, change. The promoters at Redcar will do their utmost to put out the best team possible and are to be applauded for not reneging on rider deals, quite refreshing considering passed promoters attitudes.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Riss gone to Birmingham

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Redcar have been unlucky with the Riss situation and it’s definitely a big signing for the Brummies.

Hopefully something positive happens for the Redcar promotion as they certainly deserve some good fortune as they do things the right way in general.

Edited by Yearbyred
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Yearbyred said:

Redcar have been unlucky with the Riss situation and it’s definitely a big signing for the Brummies.

Hopefully something positive happens for the Redcar promotion as they certainly deserve some good fortune as they do things the right way in general.

Could always try to get ludvig on loan from Newcastle or tempt kus out of retirement

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Justgotmecpc said:

Could always try to get ludvig on loan from Newcastle or tempt kus out of retirement

Now now - behave yourself  :nono:    :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i'd have kus in this league, if he wants it

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ch958 said:

i'd have kus in this league, if he wants it

I think Kus`s racing days over here are long gone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, screm said:

I think Kus`s racing days over here are long gone.

Too busy making cakes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, StevePark said:

Too busy making cakes.

Cup cakes, or does he call them Kus cakes. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, StevePark said:

Too busy making cakes.

Gating Tarts?

(Sorry Matej, couldn’t resist)

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy