Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jrs

Live Speedway Updates - thank you

Recommended Posts

Best race results and comments you can get for UK speedway. A Big Thank You. Do you request any donations? If so please advise how to do it safely.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A service that many of us have come to take for granted. Which is all wrong, of course. We have to remember the time, effort and cost of bringing us heat by heat results of virtually every meeting held. Forget the pale imitations on Twitter etc. This is the most comprehensive results service anywhere.

Keep up the good work and thank you.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent service again this season. Thank you :cheers:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, False dawn said:

A service that many of us have come to take for granted. Which is all wrong, of course. We have to remember the time, effort and cost of bringing us heat by heat results of virtually every meeting held. Forget the pale imitations on Twitter etc. This is the most comprehensive results service anywhere.

Keep up the good work and thank you.

A great service provided and one which I will never take for granted. For the first time in quite a few seasons I have not been motivated to get off my backside as I mourn the loss of my beloved track and team so I have relied heavily on the updates site as I follow the 'closest ' team to the one I supported since a kid. Well done Sue and your team.xx

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing as ever

I'm sure it's like the swan on a pond which looks serene and beautiful above the surface but no doubt paddling furiously under the water

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/10/2019 at 4:32 PM, waytogo28 said:

Best race results and comments you can get for UK speedway. A Big Thank You. Do you request any donations? If so please advise how to do it safely.

Message Crazy sue on her mate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, teaboy279 said:

Message Crazy sue on her mate.

Its actually easier than that teaboy......just click on the DONATE button on the home screen.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 7:36 AM, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Amazing as ever

I'm sure it's like the swan on a pond which looks serene and beautiful above the surface but no doubt paddling furiously under the water

You got that right! You should see me during the season, sometimes almost tearing my hair out trying to get everything organised whilst also going to work, looking after my parents etc. However, I wouldn't be able to do what I do, or the site be as good as it is without the absolutely amazing team I have around me....they need a medal for putting up with my sometimes very stressy and increasingly desperate text messages!

To everyone else, huge thanks for all the kind messages, it really is very much appreciated.

  • Like 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just like to add my thanks for you Sue for putting so much into getting updaters and texters needed to cover every meeting every day of the week. We tend to take it for granted, but I am aware of the difficulties you have especially when a usual Texter in not available for genuine reasons.  I wish I could do more to help you.. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy