Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

This dreadful virus raises lots of questions

Are we being told the truth? Personally I doubt it, I think it's more serious than we are being led to believe, I hope I am wrong.

How come Africa (except Egypt) and South America and NZ,  have no cases according to todays maps? There is very frequent travel between S.America and NZ and Asia and there are vast numbers of Chinese working on government contracts in Africa. Yet still no cases.

Why have sudden virulent clusters appeared In spots like Iran (high % death rate), Northern Italy, and S Korea in comparison ? Has the virus been manufactured and introduced into various spots around the world causing these clusters ? There are several nations that could certainly have motives for the havoc that is being created. Russia and America could both have very real motives to try and slow the progress of China. Could it be North Korea, especially considering the sudden outbreak in South Korea. Could it be a megalomaniac and a plot for their personal dominance of the World ? 

Interesting to see that Russia banned all travel from China two weeks ago. In this country BA and Virgin stopped flights to China several weeks ago, yet our Government have allowed various different Chinese airlines to continue bringing in passengers from China.

With the long incubation period now said to be fourteen to twenty one days, why have we not experienced more restriction being placed on worldwide travel ? And now people are actually coming to realise that the economic effect around the world could be monumental. In China alone the sales of new vehicles are down 82% on last month, just one example.

Lots for the conspiracy theorists to get their heads around.

………..……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

On a lighter note it should be remembered that agent DC2 and tranny BluCrumpet77  are believed to have recently returned from South East Asia. I think any strange behaviour by them should be reported  ;) 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post

In their defence, they are not noticeably worse since they came back. Not that it was possible to get much worse !!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post

It's really been brought home to me this weekend, as my Italian relations live in Roncaglia which is a 5 min bus ride from Padova (Padua) where the first fatality occured this weekend :(

Share this post


Link to post

Does all seem strange. Sealing off cities etc. Austria even stopped a couple of trains from Italy yesterday and tested a few 'suspects' before letting the trains through

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, jrs said:

 

 

………..……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

On a lighter note it should be remembered that agent DC2 and tranny BluCrumpet77  are believed to have recently returned from South East Asia. I think any strange behaviour by them should be reported  ;) 

 

 

 

To be fair, even the most virulent pathogen stands no chance of surviving in Swindon.  :)

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post

Apparently it's getting worse, One of the seven dwarfs has been quarantined....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
25 minutes ago, bendover said:

Apparently it's getting worse, One of the seven dwarfs has been quarantined....

I bet he wasn’t Happy. :party:

  • Haha 6

Share this post


Link to post

Not showing or mentioning this thread to a friend of mine, he is positive we are all doomed, that the planes vapour trails in the sky are actual sprays to make our immune systems weaker.

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

Not showing or mentioning this thread to a friend of mine, he is positive we are all doomed, that the planes vapour trails in the sky are actual sprays to make our immune systems weaker.

He's obviously knowledgeable  and possibly connected to blupanther and crumpet77  ;)   

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
32 minutes ago, The Cheese said:

I'd go for the opposite view and think that people are overreacting. Most of the deaths seem to have been elderly or those who already have health problems, unfortunately for them you'd probably expect the same outcome if they got normal flu.

I'm inclined to agree. If this was a flu outbreak nobody would be particularly bothered, although it does seem to have a higher death rate than flu - 2% compared to 1%.

It is also very odd that, as far as I know, no tv channel has seen fit to interview anyone who has had it and is now better. It's as though doing so might ruin their scare story.

Apparently, the reason for the spreading in Iran is because of the kissing and touching of holy shrines.

 

Share this post


Link to post
3 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

Not showing or mentioning this thread to a friend of mine, he is positive we are all doomed, that the planes vapour trails in the sky are actual sprays to make our immune systems weaker.

spread by this baddie

image.jpeg.3da8070e5688c7676e52e718de3f2f5d.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
38 minutes ago, Grachan said:

I'm inclined to agree. If this was a flu outbreak nobody would be particularly bothered, although it does seem to have a higher death rate than flu - 2% compared to 1%.

It is also very odd that, as far as I know, no tv channel has seen fit to interview anyone who has had it and is now better. It's as though doing so might ruin their scare story.

Apparently, the reason for the spreading in Iran is because of the kissing and touching of holy shrines.

 

The death rate appears to vary from country to country, for instance they are quoting South Korean death rate at 10% this morning. People will just have to be careful what they do with their holy shrines  ;)

Share this post


Link to post
55 minutes ago, jrs said:

The death rate appears to vary from country to country, for instance they are quoting South Korean death rate at 10% this morning. People will just have to be careful what they do with their holy shrines  ;)

According to Google, the death rate in South Korea is 8 out of 893, which is around 0.8 percent.

Iran looks worse, with 12 out of 61, which is nearly a 20% death rate.

 

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy