British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

3 minutes ago, Crumpet said:

What on earth are you babbling on about, i think you need to up your medication.

Careful! When it comes to multiple user names you are dabbling with Orion's only area of expertise :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, The Third Man said:

We dont have the details of whats really happening and no one is telling us

If they gave us the full information then we could make our minds up, till then the only thing to go on is the failed lockdown we have already gone through

I suppose you didn't listen or missed the comprehensive broadcast that Boris and the two medics gave at 6.30 pm last night on all TV stations. I think you probable saw it, but still want to moan cos of your preconceived views about the government. Don't listen and you will learn nothing. 

1 hour ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

The police are acting very worrying  and clearly this is coming from strange orders above but it is good to see certain officers are not happy about the police force being used against the people 

You mean not doing their job that they are paid to carry out. Their own beliefs of the Tory government and the Federations attitude as usual should count for nothing. The jobs is what it is.

7 minutes ago, topaz325 said:

Not far from the truth the NHS has been running on high capacity for years it’s just now running on high capacity with mostly Covid patients

No it's not, the number of covid patients is very small. I will post the figures in a few days when they are available.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

I suppose you didn't listen or missed the comprehensive broadcast that Boris and the two medics gave at 6.30 pm last night on all TV stations. I think you probable saw it, but still want to moan cos of your preconceived views about the government. Don't listen and you will learn nothing. 

Well then you should be able to answer these questions if they were discussed last night

The meaning of "x amount of people died of any causes within a 28 day period of testing positive of covid" so how many actual deaths from Covid is that?

What is the increase in the % of deaths are there at the moment compared the average for the time of year, and how do the numbers compare?

What is the increase in the % of occupied hospital beds are there at the moment compared the average for the time of year, and how do the numbers compare? 

i must have missed the bit where we were given this important information, but as you listened to it all i await your answers

• Like 9

11 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

You mean not doing their job that they are paid to carry out. Their own beliefs of the Tory government and the Federations attitude as usual should count for nothing. The jobs is what it is.

The job is to protect the public even against the state, it is currently not doing that, you may want to take a peak what is going on every day in Britain, you won’t see it on the bbc but it’s happening, we are becoming more like North Korea every week and it’s scary to see 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

The job is to protect the public even against the state,

Is it ? I thought the police were subservient to Parliament, particularly the Home Secretary was their boss. Can you point me to this act that States what you write ?

I don't remember the police standing on the side of the miners or the poll tax protesters etc.....

Edited by iris123

19 minutes ago, Crumpet said:

No it's not, the number of covid patients is very small. I will post the figures in a few days when they are available.

To be fair Crumpet, if you work in Ipswich Hospital, the figures will be small, we are one of the lowest regions for infections in England

The mentality of covid bedwetters...:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

The mentality of covid bedwetters...:)

we just might take you more seriously Blu, if you weren't so damn rude :angry:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, iris123 said:

13 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

Well then you should be able to answer these questions if they were discussed last night

The meaning of "x amount of people died of any causes within a 28 day period of testing positive of covid" so how many actual deaths from Covid is that?

What is the increase in the % of deaths are there at the moment compared the average for the time of year, and how do the numbers compare?

What is the increase in the % of occupied hospital beds are there at the moment compared the average for the time of year, and how do the numbers compare? 

i must have missed the bit where we were given this important information, but as you listened to it all i await your answers

13 minutes ago, The Third Man said:

So in addition to not listening and reading the graphs and info in the Boris broadcast on Saturday, you obviously went missing when the other issues above were discussed  with some 

clarity. The first point has been done to death, so it would look like you are missing things on a regular basis. I'm not your GO FETCH.

Perhaps you should consider the new data of the situation that iris123 has posted above your last post.   Try to keep up.

Just now, Tsunami said:

So in addition to not listening and reading the graphs and info in the Boris broadcast on Saturday, you obviously went missing when the other issues above were discussed  with some 

clarity. The first point has been done to death, so it would look like you are missing things on a regular basis. I'm not your GO FETCH.

Perhaps you should consider the new data of the situation that iris123 has posted above your last post.   Try to keep up.

So can you tell me then?

i have asked a few times but no answer yet

• Like 2

Just now, The Third Man said:

So can you tell me then?

i have asked a few times but no answer yet

It was on the telly, so its correct. :t:

1 minute ago, Badge said:

To be fair Crumpet, if you work in Ipswich Hospital, the figures will be small, we are one of the lowest regions for infections in England

It was a reference to the UK, not just Suffolk. This is last weeks data.

ElwNAFBWoAEL0t2?format=png&name=small

• Like 2