British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

On 10/31/2020 at 9:31 PM, ruffdiamond said:

Would tend to disagree,,, I think the 'Chuckle Brothers', (Pat n Chris) were very apprehensive/nervous when they spoke, hope they weren't hiding something. 

36 minutes ago, DC2 said:

That’s from SAGE and the government that told you that Covid does not discriminate.

Liars.

34 minutes ago, DC2 said:

SAGE couldn’t even tell when peak deaths happened a week after they had: what chance have they got of predicting the future!

Hmmm, maybe they were afterall?

8 hours ago, SPEEDY69 said:

They still don't really know how it's being transmitted so the restrictions are way too broad and general. We could all get it from the supermarket, meanwhile all 'non-essential' shops etc. have to shut. Ludicrous. 

If you are correct they don’t know how it’s being transmitted then restricting as much as possible, leaving only essentials, sounds very reasonable to me.

1 hour ago, OveFundinFan said:

If you are correct they don’t know how it’s being transmitted then restricting as much as possible, leaving only essentials, sounds very reasonable to me.

Have you not realized yet that our experts from Salop and Swindon are always right.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OveFundinFan said:

6 minutes ago, wealdstone said:

Have you not realized yet that our experts from Salop and Swindon are always right.

Its transmitted by mind power. :t:

Looks like we are not allowed to see the BS modelling from the Gates Imperial College. Another dodgy dossier being kept secret ...

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Well it seems a range of predictions have been looked at, and even Henegan can only say ‘maybe’

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-54773196

I assumed your link was to Carl Heneghan. But no, just the usual BBC fodder.

I expect 100,000 “with Covid” deaths before next May, but only excess deaths above the worst year in the last twenty scaled back to reflect excess deaths by neglect (people being denied operations) will show the true impact of Covid.

Whether the number could have been reduced by an alternative response is another matter.

• Like 1

On 3/2/2020 at 5:58 PM, Blupanther said:

Just thought it worth reminding ourselves what was considered fact in early March.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Vince said:

Just thought it worth reminding ourselves what was considered fact in early March.

Mortality 2% to 10%!  

Err, no, about the same as flu, 0.2%.

• Like 1

He wouldn't get out of Ipswich alive...:D

• Haha 2

40 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Mortality 2% to 10%!  

Err, no, about the same as flu, 0.2%.

If I remember rightly by the time of lockdown 1 we were being told 2% -3%. The actual rate is now accepted by almost all universities to be between 0.2% and 0.4% as far as I can see, the model the government are using to predict our future and make decisions now uses 0.7%. These are mostly the same experts reporting to SAGE throughout yet when their first estimates were anything between 10 times and 80 times too high we should not question their figures. When the figure they are currently using is still far too high (could be by a multiple of 3.5) we should still just accept it and carry on. When programmers from another country say the models programming (what they are allowed to see of it) is deeply flawed we should still ask no questions or feel no doubt.

RO 3 to 6 where in bad times it's half the lower number and most of the year for most of the country has been well below flu rate of 1.3%

Infectious for 2 to 4 weeks, up to 27 days incubation where does that put the accepted 14 day quarantine and testing process?

Thousands of doctors and nurses affected?

3 days doubling time!

The only thing that hasn't changed is the go to solution being lockdown with no exit strategy. That being so all we can see for the future is month long lockdowns with brief spells of whatever tier of restrictions they happen to decide on for your area, along with collateral deaths going ever higher and a country full of people who cannot afford to stay in their homes.

• Like 9