British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

1 minute ago, chunky said:

If you want sun, why the hell would anyone stay in the UK??? :party:

As it happened the first two months of the lockdown was the best period on good weather this year. The Third month was probably the wettest.

1 minute ago, chunky said:

Ah, but I read a report yesterday that stated a large majority of a group of people (with COVID-19) were low on vitamin D. The report continued, and stated that other research has shown that vitamin D doesn't have any effect on COVID-19!

Yep, who - and what - are we supposed to believe?

Vitamins and minerals are classed as ''essential'' for a good reason. Most onboard health problems are caused by deficiencies, whilst all studies casting any doubt on that are predictably always funded by big pharma. Vitamin D is a driver of the immune system...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pieman72 said:

The word immunity gives it away. If you catch Covid again that means your not immune?

And of the million or ten million cases that we’ve already had how many people have had Covid twice?

24 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Despite the allegations on more than one trip, and several visits whilst in Barnard Castle, all dismissed as untrue, the Police investigation said that with the long trip there was no case to answer. The Police are certainly not behind the government at this time, due to the previous cuts, so I would accept what they said in this case.  

Sure I read that the former Chief Prosecutor has presented new evidence to plod about Cummings

23 minutes ago, bluejam said:

Margaret Ferrier who is still an MP?

Yes, that's her. And as Philip Rising says, she still hasn't resigned.

But what do you expect? She's a politician...

• Like 2

Just now, Tsunami said:

As it happened the first two months of the lockdown was the best period on good weather this year. The Third month was probably the wettest.

Yeah, I did see that you you had the wettest month on record!

I'm always putting Americans right on English weather. They keep telling me how it "always" rains over there. Here in Cincinnati, it rains a lot more often, and we have a much greater amount of rain, than London gets!

I know, it's just usually grey and overcast, with drizzle.

8 minutes ago, dave69 said:

Sure I read that the former Chief Prosecutor has presented new evidence to plod about Cummings

You mean the former Labour Chief Prosecutor, whose brother died of COVID just recently.Taken him a long time to try and get any evidence, but I gather he has only asked for CCTV footage to see if there is evidence. Expect it to be quietly dropped.

Edited by Tsunami

6 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Vitamins and minerals are classed as ''essential'' for a good reason. Most onboard health problems are caused by deficiencies, whilst all studies casting any doubt on that are predictably always funded by big pharma. Vitamin D is a driver of the immune system...

Oh, I get it. I am a firm believer in getting my vitamins and minerals naturally, rather than expensive supplements.

8 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Yes, but surely it is sill good practice, with or without COVID, to take more sun to absorb some Vitamin D. 

Please be aware that the older you get, your ability to make Vit D through sunlight decreases. I would advise everyone to supplement in the winter months, as they do in Scandinavian countries. This is a good brand, and contains Vit K2 for maximum absorption.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07D3B4Q2P/ref=ox_sc_saved_title_9?smid=A21CT5DTQFXD9N&psc=1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No matter what the Police say Cummings not only took the p*** but was stupid enough to get caught and even more stupidly claimed he drove to test his eyesight.

He should have put his hands up and resigned. Failing that he should have been sacked. A political advisor that can't come up with a better lie than that isn't worth a light anyway!

• Like 5

2 hours ago, Pieman72 said:

This is not the Flu so immunity is not proven as you can catch the virus again. How can you segregate the vulnerable could you explain how you would do it. A lot of people have rolled this one out but lacking detail. Also Covid does not discriminate normal healthy individuals get it too.

He’s a BBC report today about immunity possibly lasting for six months:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54781496

Some people might catch the virus again in the same season but it could well be that the majority will not.

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

Some people might catch the virus again in the same season but it could well be that the majority will not.

In other words, it's all conjecture! :rolleyes:

This is what bugs me; everybody pushes for answers, but even when nobody has one, they still provide one. Just to say they don't know!B)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, chunky said:

Oh, I get it. I am a firm believer in getting my vitamins and minerals naturally, rather than expensive supplements.

Unfortunately you won't everything you need from food, modern farming has depleted the top soil of minerals. The biggest food industry con is ''fortified with vitamins and minerals'', they add cheap synthetic copies to their processed garbage, which the human body is unable to absorb. Never trust food corporations...:)

Just now, Blupanther said:

Never trust food corporations...:)

I don't trust anyone anymore!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1