British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

13 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/breaking-news-foi-enquiry-proves-covid-19-does-not-exist_MHk6ufGkHnnIBH1.html don’t know who she is but she not the only one claiming this from a freedom of information document 

Fools will believe this. 50,000+ dead people will not agree with it.

31 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Fools will believe this. 50,000+ dead people will not agree with it.

Which is the same number of people that die in various years, the government publish the statistics you only have to look at them, you choose not to but they are there, I mean who knew we would all but cure the flu this year after all the years of trying, think you need to have a peak back a couple of years to our last “pandemic” it was so devastating we don’t even remember it, yet same amount of  people died, big difference this year was old folk being murdered in care homes

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE

''When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind''

C. S. Lewis understood herd stupidity...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

''When the whole world is running towards a cliff, he who is running in the opposite direction appears to have lost his mind''

C. S. Lewis understood herd stupidity...

I have never been so proud to be called a conspiracy theorist, I promise I won’t gloat when it’s over 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Outbreak of bird flu in Cheshire, 13,000 chickens to be killed, the government is getting quite the dab hand at this killing lark

6 hours ago, chris4gillian said:

There have been many reports and personal testimonies from those that have lost perfectly healthy loved ones throughout the pandemic. 

And you need to take a lot of those with a grain of salt. I've read plenty of these 'he was a healthy guy who suddenly died from COVID-19', and then you dig further and find they were a mid-40s overweight taxi driver with high blood pressure and diabetes for example.

You're always walking a tightrope in those circumstances.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Tsunami said:

You mean the former Labour Chief Prosecutor, whose brother died of COVID just recently.Taken him a long time to try and get any evidence, but I gather he has only asked for CCTV footage to see if there is evidence. Expect it to be quietly dropped.

Yes, Johnson's government is good at suppressing investigations where difficult questions need to be asked... :rolleyes:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Outbreak of bird flu in Cheshire, 13,000 chickens to be killed, the government is getting quite the dab hand at this killing lark

Did you not see the story next to it on the BBC website?:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54777741

That's the reality of what's happening outwith your self-denial bubble :mad:

• Like 1

Pardon me why are the Brexit voting Covid sceptics on here whinging about freedom and fundamental rights. If these individuals were given their way we'd loose all our rights and probably inherit a democratic plutocracy like Russia and we know what happens if you speak out there? Let get it right and realise what we have and celebrate it whether you are left, right or centre. I'm no proponent of Boris but he has an awful job to do and no one is making his task any easier. Thousands of people are suffering from Covid and a few sucumb to it's awful potential. It is terrifying for my wife and I and I hope we can all survive and prosper no matter what political persuasion you are.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pieman72 said:

Pardon me why are the Brexit voting Covid sceptics on here whinging about freedom and fundamental rights. If these individuals were given their way we'd loose all our rights and probably inherit a democratic plutocracy like Russia and we know what happens if you speak out there? Let get it right and realise what we have and celebrate it whether you are left, right or centre. I'm no proponent of Boris but he has an awful job to do and no one is making his task any easier. Thousands of people are suffering from Covid and a few sucumb to it's awful potential. It is terrifying for my wife and I and I hope we can all survive and prosper no matter what political persuasion you are.

Thousands are suffering because of government incompetence, not from any virus. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, cyclone said:

Did you not see the story next to it on the BBC website?:-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54777741

That's the reality of what's happening outwith your self-denial bubble :mad:

Oh yes the bbc the last bastion of truth, auntie is getting exactly what it deserves, why anyone is still reading that garbage is a strange one, they can’t even get the weather right on their own app, 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Crumpet78 said:

Thousands are suffering because of government incompetence, not from any virus. 

Crikey just noticed you got a year older again !! 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, THE DEAN MACHINE said:

Oh yes the bbc the last bastion of truth, auntie is getting exactly what it deserves, why anyone is still reading that garbage is a strange one, they can’t even get the weather right on their own app, 

The only strange one on here is your weird self who probably thinks it's all fake concocted news that the BBC broadcast.

BTW did you even bother to look at https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-54777741 or was that too uncomfortable for you to do, and actually countenance the reality of what is happening?

You might have some working knowledge of Speedway, but I'd rather trust the majority of medical experts opinions, world-wide, on Covid-19, than the crackpot garbage you & the rest of the David Icke fan club spout on here.

• Like 5

36 minutes ago, jrs said:

Being on this forum can put years on you... :rofl:

35 minutes ago, jrs said:

It's got nothing to do with my age, it's the number of Gold Kangaroo coins I have added to my retirement fund. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2