British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

37 minutes ago, Star Lady said:

Of course they all only use what fits their narrative, in exactly the same way as posters on here only provide links that fit their viewpoint. 

That was the point I was trying to make, badly probably:D

I have no narrative, and i am well aware of all the ONS data via my job. Projected data is a different kettle of fish however compared to factual data, and as you correctly mentioned, can be used to suit an agenda or viewpoint. 

3 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Wrong about what ? It is your crowd that should be saying they are wrong, when the vaccine is rolled out and a new normal returns about Easter time. 

How do you see the new normal mate?

And which Easter?

Edited by ruffdiamond

3 hours ago, Tsunami said:

Wrong about what ? It is your crowd that should be saying they are wrong, when the vaccine is rolled out and a new normal returns about Easter time. 

I won't hold my breath to wait for it, because once folks get notoriety for opposing things it's like a badge of honour. The rest of us will just get on living our lives and be happy, whilst you lot are slagging somebody and everybody. You are one of a very small number on the BSF with the negativity virus, and  I don't think there will ever be a vaccine for that.   

'The delusion is off the scale with this one Luke'.

A new normal can't return, as it's er new and has not previously existed. 

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Haha 2

For anyone that trusts projections from Government scientists. In 2004 the chief scientist of the UK Government predicted that everyone would have to move to Antarctica, where temperatures can drop below -100 degrees. Start packing ... :D

• Haha 2

Today's reality check...Total number of people under 60 with no underlying health problems who died WITH covid this year is 339.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

For anyone that trusts projections from Government scientists. In 2004 the chief scientist of the UK Government predicted that everyone would have to move to Antarctica, where temperatures can drop below -100 degrees. Start packing ... :D

:rolleyes:

https://www.ofcomswindlecomplaint.net/Misreprestn_Views/DavidKingViews.htm

i think it's time Iris & Blupanther got a room, there's so much love going on

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, stevehone said:

i think it's time Iris & Blupanther got a room, there's so much love going on

I love to blast his fake news out of the forum :party:

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Today's reality check...Total number of people under 60 with no underlying health problems who died WITH covid this year is 339.

How many of the 339 were fat?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, DC2 said:

How many of the 339 were fat?

Now that is a very good question ...

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Now that is a very good question ...

Obese even.

• Like 1

By the Covid test centre in Cwm today.I don't know where people are getting their test done but it wasn't there.Saw one car in hours and dozens of staff standing around on their phones.

It was absolutely dead.

• Like 3