British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

10 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I think you’ll find that was meths?  :D

Not interested in when you acquired your habit.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, dj350z said:

You don't do your self any favours with comments such as these - stick to facts. 

He would only twist them.

• Like 1

I used to teach it and word is exponential....Covid grows exponentially particularly in close spaces. If Covid affected young & healthy people like Spanish Flu the Covidiot's and Psycho's would be as quiet as Mice.

Edited by Pieman72
Grammar

'Blimey Chris, the number of cases is falling, what are we going to do so as we don't look a pair of right numpties again?'

'How's about this one Patrick. Invent something called a freedom pass which folks will need so they can do stuff that they used to do before Covid by having a record of a negative test. Large numbers of the easily fooled will get a test and bingo, there'll be loads of positives. We can get Van Tam to sell it to Johnson, as he's got the most gravitas'.

'Brilliant Chris, brilliant'.

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, DC2 said:

I think you’ll find that was meths?  :D

That too

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Pieman72 said:

If Covid affected young & healthy people like Spanish Flu the Covidiot's and Psycho's would be as quiet as Mice.

And if my Aunt had balls she would be my uncle!

The entire argument against covid being dangerous enough to need to destroy the economy in order to slow it down a bit is based on the fact that it doesn't affect young and healthy people like Spanish Flu!

Covidiots and pschyo's, you do like your exaggerated insults don't you? hope it makes you feel more important.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

Or has worked. 

Too soon for that due to the two week lag.

The Scientists are right and with their research the economy has survived many lives have been saved and a lot has been learned for the future. Sorry but if they acted responsibly they wouldn't get arrested. You have to be a psycho to campaign against a lock down that saves lives Re: Farage. I don't feel important I just listen to medical evidence and adhere to reasonable requests from the government. Scientist predicted flooding, extreme climate conditions and melting on the Arctic's 40 years ago and they were slagged off. Evidence !!!

1 hour ago, Pieman72 said:

I used to teach it and word is exponential....Covid grows exponentially particularly in close spaces. If Covid affected young & healthy people like Spanish Flu the Covidiot's and Psycho's would be as quiet as Mice.

But it doesn’t.

We were told for weeks that it didn’t discriminate when it patently does big time.

The “deaths by age” figures were there; I posted them but the government and the media didn’t.

Edited by DC2
  • Like 4

53 minutes ago, Vince said:

And if my Aunt had balls she would be my uncle!

The entire argument against covid being dangerous enough to need to destroy the economy in order to slow it down a bit is based on the fact that it doesn't affect young and healthy people like Spanish Flu!

Covidiots and pschyo's, you do like your exaggerated insults don't you? hope it makes you feel more important.

Good for you, Vince.

Anyone who speaks up against the government’s lies is branded a big-head, a liar and a child.

Well, it works for Boris!  :D

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

Is that Priti Patel with Tsunami?  :D

• Haha 4

Whitty just conformed covid is a seasonal virus. I hope that puts that one to bed for some people.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Crumpet80 said:

Whitty just conformed covid is a seasonal virus. I hope that puts that one to bed for some people.

No one doubted that for one minute.

Oh, hang on .....  :D

• Like 2
  • Haha 2