British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

17 minutes ago, iris123 said:

You said they had halved, without understanding them.....they haven't

Yes, I did when you first posted them because I didn’t read your last paragraph.

And you didn’t understand them either when I asked you about them.

Nevertheless, what’s your point now?

Are you happy to acknowledge that deaths haven’t increased exponentially (regardless of the pending updates)?

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

Yes, I did when you first posted them because I didn’t read your last paragraph.

And you didn’t understand them either when I asked you about them.

So, now you are at least admitting some sort of mistake. But you didn't understand them. You said they had halved, when they hadn't been updated. I explained that....you get there slowly.....

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

All UK  Covid 19 reported deaths today- Hospital 438 other 60 total 498

“Other 60”.

Any news on where yesterday’s mysterious 250 came from?

1 minute ago, iris123 said:

So, now you are at least admitting some sort of mistake. But you didn't understand them. You said they had halved, when they hadn't been updated. I explained that....you get there slowly.....

You pointed out that they weren’t final figures.

I acknowledge your expertise in pointing that out.

Well done, Iris.  :D

It would be interesting to see the week on week deaths this year compared to the 5/10 year average

1 minute ago, Kedavra said:

It would be interesting to see the week on week deaths this year compared to the 5/10 year average

Or even further back to 1999!

Amazing, isn’t it, that there’s no appetite in the media to compare such figures.

It’s like the hysterical scaremongering suits them!  :rolleyes:

• Like 4

Daily deaths peaked on 1 January 2015, 35% higher than the five-year average

Deaths peaked on 1 January last winter when daily deaths were 35% higher than the five-year average.

The first part of 2015 (5 to 11 January) also saw weekly deaths at 15,000, the highest number in any given week since the last two weeks of December 1999 and first two weeks of January 2000, when flu levels were very high.

https://www.ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/articles/highestnumberofexcesswinterdeathssince19992000/2015-11-25

• Like 1

Also from the above report:

“In the UK, pneumonia affects 1 in 1,000 adults each year, and was the underlying cause of 19% of all excess winter deaths in 2014/15, but was a contributory factor in many more.”

Strange that Covid also accounts for 19% of excess deaths now!

• Like 1

Just now, Crumpet80 said:

That light at the end of the tunnel turned out to be an oncoming train, with a lying PM driving it.

And Van Tam won’t open the doors.  :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Kedavra said:

Scarily true. What an absolute joke of a world we live in. I can't put into words how disgustingly this is being managed. Decisions made on the back of, at best, crude scientific advice from people who only have tunnel vision that this would be the end of the world as we know it if kept unchecked. There's no conclusive proof lockdowns work. How on earth are people happy to go along with this. It's staggering. People who are happy with these rulings must be extremely lonely individuals.

Think tonight's briefing went well,

'Kick Covid Out',,,

Just shut the pubs, lemon squeezy!!!

59 minutes ago, Kedavra said:

All the government have to do is give us 2 basic statistics, 1. how many people are admitted to hospital for covid (not with or tested when they are in there) actually admitted for it and 2. How many are actually die from it (again not with it or tested for it) actually die from it, it was the cause of their death, they will not give these statistics because the numbers are so small it would undermine their whole plan,when Dan Aston Gregory asked the government and oxford uni they said they didn’t have that information, how convenient, a statistic that they do give is the average age of death (from covid ) 82 is higher than the average life age expectancy normally 

27 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

AGENDA....:rolleyes:

Think he is going to regret that 

Edited by THE DEAN MACHINE
  • Like 1