Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

Last 28  weeks DAILY 7 DAY AVE all UK HOSPITAL  Covid 19 reported deaths( taken from the daily figures i quote)

W/E June 7th   134  

W/E June 14th   87 

W/E June 21st  64 

W/E June 28th  54 

W/E July 5th   39 

W/E July 12th  29 

W/E July 19th  18 

W/E July 26th  15 

W/E August 2nd  12 

W/E August 9th  11 

W/E August 16th  8 

W/E August 23rd   6 

W/E August 30th  8 

W/E September 6th 9 

W/E September 13th 9

W/E September 20th 15

W/E September 27th  26

W/E October 4th  43  other 9 total 52

W/E October 11th 58 other 10 total 68

W/E October 18th 82  other  35 total 117

W/E October 25th 149   other  30  total  179

W/E November 1st 214  other 46 total 260

W/E November 8th 272 other  60    total 332

W/E November 15th 331 other   80    total   413

W/E November 22nd  355  other   87       total  442

W/E November 29th  357 other 103    total  460

W/E December 6th  345  other  84        total 429

W/E December 13th  332  other  88    total  420 

This week(Mon- Wed)   321 other  129    total  450

Share this post


Link to post

Tory MP and member of the 77th Brigade, Tobias Ellwood, a strident supporter of lockdown, attended a Christmas party for 27 people at a private members club in Mayfair. When challenged he claimed it was a 'meeting'. Surely you must be getting it now?

There's going to be a hell of a lot of 'meetings' on december 25th with follow up ones on the 26th to discuss the motions passed the day before:D

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 3
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post

See the new Covid variant has hit Denmark.....9 cases including a 2 year old

Excess mortality in the United States is greater than previously thought

Young adults are dying at historical levels, a group of researchers states in a new study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association. This speaks against the image of covid-19 that many believe in, as a disease that is relatively harmless to younger people. Because even though those over 65 have been hit the hardest, with 80% of deaths in the United States, the mortality rate is high even in younger adults.

In the age group 25 to 44, almost 12,000 more died than expected between March and July. 

July was probably the deadliest month of July for the age group in modern American history. In the last 20 years, an average of 11,000 young adults have died in July - this year the figure was 16,000. This gives an excess mortality rate of over 45 percent.

Although it is too early to say that all excess mortality is about covid-19, researchers have enough data to be able to establish that the pandemic is the driving force behind the numbers. 

Share this post


Link to post

Slovakia the latest European country to rush into a lockdown. Month old chart though and very condensed on the right hand side which makes it look dramatic

Slovakia: Coronavirus (COVID-19) new cases 2020 | Statista

Edited by iris123

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Wolfsbane said:

Tory MP and member of the 77th Brigade, a strident supporter of lockdown, attended a Christmas party for 27 people at a private members club in Mayfair. When challenged he claimed it was a 'meeting'. Surely you must be getting it now?

There's going to be a hell of a lot of 'meetings' on december 25th with follow up ones on the 26th to discuss the motions passed the day before:D

Edited by ruffdiamond

Share this post


Link to post

Funnily enough, av heard of a meeting scheduled for Saturday evening, a wonder if I should pop along to see what it's about?

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post

Just watched an interview with Pritti Patel. I know she's held in high regard by some (Not Humpy:D) and touted as a possible Tory leadership candidate who's seen to be on the right of the party.

If you're in the Patel camp, I've got some bad news for you.

She's fully onboard with the project.

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
21 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Just watched an interview with Pritti Patel. I know she's held in high regard by some (Not Humpy:D) and touted as a possible Tory leadership candidate who's seen to be on the right of the party.

Who exactly is she held in high regard by? Alt-right Tweeters?

Think most Tories would prefer to see the back of her. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
5 minutes ago, Humphrey Appleby said:

Who exactly is she held in high regard by? Alt-right Tweeters?

Think most Tories would prefer to see the back of her. 

Another Home Secretary full of rhetoric but of little substance and no understanding of reality at grass roots.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Reactions after the king's statement

The king calls Sweden's handling of the corona pandemic a failure.

- I think we have failed, there are a large number who have died quite simply, and it is terrible, he says in SVT's program "The year with the royal family".

Henrik Wenander, professor of public law at Lund University, says that this type of criticism is very unusual.

- It is startling, because it is unusual for the king to speak in this way, he says in "Morgonstudion".

Johan T Lindwall, editor-in-chief of Svensk damtidning, also says that it is exceptional that he is so critical. 

- It is really a giant mark against the current government, he says.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
37 minutes ago, Wolfsbane said:

Just watched an interview with Pritti Patel. I know she's held in high regard by some (Not Humpy:D) and touted as a possible Tory leadership candidate who's seen to be on the right of the party.

If you're in the Patel camp, I've got some bad news for you.

She's fully onboard with the project.

Interestingly, none of the MSM organisations I've been monitoring this morning has asked the Tory representative about Ellwood's antics.

They're trying to bury the story, they're all in it together.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

So how many areas are going to moved down a tier today?:D

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, Wolfsbane said:

Tory MP and member of the 77th Brigade, Tobias Ellwood, a strident supporter of lockdown, attended a Christmas party for 27 people at a private members club in Mayfair. When challenged he claimed it was a 'meeting'. Surely you must be getting it now?

There's going to be a hell of a lot of 'meetings' on december 25th with follow up ones on the 26th to discuss the motions passed the day before:D

Well, if you can have meetings to discuss the passing of motions the government could have solved everything by prescribing sprouts?  :D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post

Before you can 'Build back better' you have to destroy what existed in the first place.

Pubs, restaurants, bars, small businesses, independent retailers.

It's not rocket science is it?

 

  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, iris123 said:

Excess mortality in the United States is greater than previously thought

Young adults are dying at historical levels, a group of researchers states in a new study published in the Journal of the American Medical Association. This speaks against the image of covid-19 that many believe in, as a disease that is relatively harmless to younger people. Because even though those over 65 have been hit the hardest, with 80% of deaths in the United States, the mortality rate is high even in younger adults.

In the age group 25 to 44, almost 12,000 more died than expected between March and July. 

July was probably the deadliest month of July for the age group in modern American history. In the last 20 years, an average of 11,000 young adults have died in July - this year the figure was 16,000. This gives an excess mortality rate of over 45 percent.

Although it is too early to say that all excess mortality is about covid-19, researchers have enough data to be able to establish that the pandemic is the driving force behind the numbers. 

Something doesn’t sound quite right about this conclusion from research into Covid deaths in young people.

Is it just that the young people had underlying health issues or were obese?

Could you please give a link, Iris?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy