Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

17 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Health Minister...:rofl:

Image

WTF is that?

Don't say 'a picture of health'.

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Health Minister...:rofl:

Image

Jesus Fecking Christ.What is that ?

  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
14 minutes ago, dave69 said:

Jesus Fecking Christ.What is that ?

The new face of Gregg's?

'One day, you too could be like me'.

Edited by ruffdiamond

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, chunky said:

Seeing it is the elderly, and those with serious underlying conditions, who are dying from the virus, I think it is likely that the vast majority of those frolicking on the beaches were young and healthy...

Hardly a usable statistic...

Being a delivery driver, covering most of the south coast, during the last lockdown, the number of elderly (80+) out on the roads each day was just unbelievable. It’s not just the Young not doing what they are told, it’s the elderly who won’t do what they are told either.Some were even out in campers and with their caravans!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, scottyfan said:

It’s not just the Young not doing what they are told, it’s the elderly who won’t do what they are told either.Some were even out in campers and with their caravans!!!!

You can't tell your granny how to suck eggs. :t:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, scottyfan said:

Being a delivery driver, covering most of the south coast, during the last lockdown, the number of elderly (80+) out on the roads each day was just unbelievable. It’s not just the Young not doing what they are told, it’s the elderly who won’t do what they are told either.Some were even out in campers and with their caravans!!!!

Still, staying in your caravan isn't the same as interacting with thousands on a small beach, is it?

As we've said before, so many of the restrictions imposed make no sense whatsoever. Like here in Ohio right now; we have a statewide curfew between 10pm and 5am. What risk am I to anyone if I want to go out night fishing on my own?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, chunky said:

Still, staying in your caravan isn't the same as interacting with thousands on a small beach, is it?

Depends on where they parked the ffffing caravan??? :t:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Depends on where they parked the ffffing caravan??? :t:

No, it depends who they let in the caravan! :rolleyes:

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
43 minutes ago, dave69 said:

Jesus Fecking Christ.What is that ?

Enough to put you off sex for life...

Share this post


Link to post

Sorry if I'm coming across dense but can someone explain to me how the 'tracking' system works?

On visiting a local restaurant today I gave my name and contact number as per the norm. Am I right to assume that if someone within the restaurant shows up positive (and presumeably volunteers that iinformation) then those on the premises at the time are informed and presumeably expected to self isolate? Who contacts you? Is it a member of the staff (highly unlikely I would have thought) or is the information passed on  to the relevant authority who then get in touch?

It just got me thinking having gone down this road many times over the last weeks/months and not really understanding the potential consequences and/or appropriate action that's taken and by whom.

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

Sorry if I'm coming across dense but can someone explain to me how the 'tracking' system works?

On visiting a local restaurant today I gave my name and contact number as per the norm. Am I right to assume that if someone within the restaurant shows up positive (and presumeably volunteers that iinformation) then those on the premises at the time are informed and presumeably expected to self isolate? Who contacts you? Is it a member of the staff (highly unlikely I would have thought) or is the information passed on  to the relevant authority who then get in touch?

It just got me thinking having gone down this road many times over the last weeks/months and not really understanding the potential consequences and/or appropriate action that's taken and by whom.

A think,,, that once you've given your details, it is meant to be logged with the matrix brain. Then your binary code is dispersed via the app. A think you need to be using an 'upto date' digital device and also, the staff of such establishments need to be sure to be inputting the correct data. Hope that helps mate. 

Share this post


Link to post

75% of covid admissions were post admission infections, asymptomatic cases, in hospital infections and were planned. Your government is lying to you, there is no justification for any tiers or lockdowns.

Image

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

A think,,, that once you've given your details, it is meant to be logged with the matrix brain. Then your binary code is dispersed via the app. A think you need to be using an 'upto date' digital device and also, the staff of such establishments need to be sure to be inputting the correct data. Hope that helps mate. 

Many thanks...I don't have an app. and just give them the requested details verbally and they write it down presumeably for future reference in case needed?

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

Many thanks...I don't have an app. and just give them the requested details verbally and they write it down presumeably for future reference in case needed?

You'd be surprised at how many folk can't even write, let alone read someone else's. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

And the winner is..........................:rofl:

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy