British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Yes, Iris, it could be.

But try as I might, I cannot find anywhere from these “authorities” on the subject a figure for the total number of Covid cases that we have had in the UK.

And while the fashion now is to swallow huge weekly estimates from the ONS there is a complete downplay of the possible total figure and how quickly that, together with vaccines, might take us to herd immunity.

20m infections and 20m vaccines would do it twice as quickly as waiting for 40m vaccines and at half the cost!

And what is the explanation for deaths being only a third of April’s figures? Many fewer cases? Astonishingly better treatment? The over 80s being treated rather than neglected? Or the virus being far less serious than we thought?

There is total silence on this.

Edited by DC2

49 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Thing is tho, for a long time this planet has supported life through sunlight, air and moisture. Man can't argue with that, if the planet can't keep on providing that support,,, maybe it is time to leave?

...I'm first in the queue!

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

...I'm first in the queue!

What tier are you in?,,, you might have to stay put!! ;)

Edited by ruffdiamond
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yes, Iris, it could be.

In the spirit of Xmas, i'll take that as an agreement with me and won't bash your balls over it :D

As for other figures etc, I know how it is. Strangely saw someone's post and the replies disappear from a FB site yesterday and all the person said really is there is no real excess mortality this year.....it was discussed in a fairly reasonable manner. So no idea why it suddenly vanished

52 minutes ago, DC2 said:

Yes, Iris, it could be.

But try as I might, I cannot find anywhere from these “authorities” on the subject a figure for the total number of Covid cases that we have had in the UK.

And while the fashion now is to swallow huge weekly estimates from the ONS there is a complete downplay of the possible total figure and how quickly that, together with vaccines, might take us to herd immunity.

20m infections and 20m vaccines would do it twice as quickly as waiting for 40m vaccines and at half the cost!

And what is the explanation for deaths being only a third of April’s figures? Many fewer cases? Astonishingly better treatment? The over 80s being treated rather than neglected? Or the virus being far less serious than we thought?

There is total silence on this.

And now they are pushing that a higher threshold may be needed for herd immunity due to the new strain

Traditionally a figure of 67% was heralded as the magic number where as now the new strain is being blamed for potentially needing 90%...

Conveniently this fits the push required for the vaccine uptake whereas the lower figure would make refusal of the vaccine irrelevant to herd immunity 

How convenient.........

• Like 8

Bruv can see the big picture...

• Like 3

Guess what hasn't been tried yet?

A curfew.

• Haha 1

On BBC news website it is stating total recorded infections through the WHOLE pandemic as just 2,110,314

That would only be an average of about 7500 a day compared to the current 30k+ levels

1 minute ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

On BBC news website it is stating total recorded infections through the WHOLE pandemic as just 2,110,314

That would only be an average of about 7500 a day compared to the current 30k+ levels

2 million is the number of cases by positive test results.

The ONS currently says we have four times that.

• Like 1

Slowly, slowly, bit by bit, the whole pack of lies and deception is collapsing around their ears. Whether you care for Tice and his politics or not there's one question.

Why haven't the MSM reported this?

#scummedia

• Like 3

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England  416    46653

Scotland  47   (4373)

Wales  51  (3200)

NI  21   (1240)

total    535  - last Wednesday  415

1 hour ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

And now they are pushing that a higher threshold may be needed for herd immunity due to the new strain

Traditionally a figure of 67% was heralded as the magic number where as now the new strain is being blamed for potentially needing 90%...

Conveniently this fits the push required for the vaccine uptake whereas the lower figure would make refusal of the vaccine irrelevant to herd immunity 

How convenient.........

It might not be sinister

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herd_immunity

Ep7mT3qXUAAJ616?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Ep7medXXcAI_ovj?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 4