British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

PCR false positive scamdemic...

British testers attempting to clear a 6,000-strong backlog of lorries queuing up to cross into France have found just three Covid cases among the 2,364 drivers swabbed so far, it has today been revealed. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9085273/Thousands-lorry-drivers-stranded-Kent-face-Christmas-heartbreak.html

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ruffdiamond said:

How long is this 'Great Reset' likely to take?

Just try

Control, Alt, Delete at the same time, usually works

• Like 3

23 hours ago, screm said:

I`m in Berwick and currently in Tier3 which has so far escaped reasonably unscathed, frustrating thing is my workplace has had quite a few cases in the last few weeks which in just over the border in Scotland.

On 12/24/2020 at 8:08 PM, screm said:

Either way I am worried

I hope this experience encourages you mate.

My brother in law who lives on his own was “ pinged” on his phone while he was in the gym . The only thing was he left his phone in the car so it was nothing to do with the Gym and handing been anywhere else for days. So he phoned the Covid people from clarification . They wouldnt tell him anything except that if he didn’t self isolate,  he would get. £1000 fine. So he self isolated and as soon as the isolation period finished he went straight into tier 3 or 4 , so the self isolation continued for almost a month. As soon as he could get out again he went to the gym the first morning it re opened , leaving his phone in the car and he got pinged again despite having not been near anybody for nearly a month, and his phone nowhere near the gym. Another couple of weeks self isolation there are still no symptoms.

I really wish you well mate. Let us know how you get in if you can

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

My brother in law who lives on his own was “ pinged” on his phone while he was in the gym . The only thing was he left his phone in the car so it was nothing to do with the Gym and handing been anywhere else for days. So he phoned the Covid people from clarification . They wouldnt tell him anything except that if he didn’t self isolate,  he would get. £1000 fine. So he self isolated and as soon as the isolation period finished he went straight into tier 3 or 4 , so the self isolation continued for almost a month. As soon as he could get out again he went to the gym the first morning it re opened , leaving his phone in the car and he got pinged again despite having not been near anybody for nearly a month, and his phone nowhere near the gym. Another couple of weeks self isolation there are still no symptoms.

The moral of the story .......

Dont download the app!!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, E I Addio said:

2 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

I have heard stories about folk having 'electrical' problems with their cars whilst being parked at the gym close to where I live. It's close to a supermarket that has that 'strange wheel lock' on the trolleys (incase folk steel them),,, apparently it borders the restriction zone. Hmmm.

5 hours ago, The Third Man said:

Just try

Control, Alt, Delete at the same time, usually works

That's far too complicated for me,,, can I not just smash it with a hammer?

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, dontforgetthefueltapsbruv said:

Quite a few of my mates are now using Nokia and Motorola non smart phones, so they can stay out of the isolation game. I'm using the new Nokia flip, unlimited calls and texts with Sky for six quid a month ...

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Blupanther said:

PCR false positive scamdemic...

British testers attempting to clear a 6,000-strong backlog of lorries queuing up to cross into France have found just three Covid cases among the 2,364 drivers swabbed so far, it has today been revealed. 

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9085273/Thousands-lorry-drivers-stranded-Kent-face-Christmas-heartbreak.html

How can that be when 1 in 85 have the virus?  There should be 28!  :D

And they’re in the hotbed of the new super- mutant!

Maybe they lowered the PCR cycles to 25? Or did the lateral flow tests so badly that they picked up only 10% of positives?

Or it’s not 1 in 85 who have the virus, it’s 1 in 788!

• Like 2

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England   434  48183

Scotland  56   (4472)

Wales  63  (3326)

NI  not reported (1251)

total   553   - last Friday  403

Just now, racers and royals said:

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England   434  48183

Scotland  56   (4472)

Wales  63  (3326)

NI  not reported (1251)

total   553   - last Friday  403

All UK Covid deaths reported today- Hospital 553 other 17 total 570

11 hours ago, DC2 said:

Maybe they lowered the PCR cycles to 25? Or did the lateral flow tests so badly that they picked up only 10% of positives?

If we had any sense we’d be playing their game to clear the backlog. Positive means they go nowhere........

• Like 1

11 hours ago, DC2 said:

Or maybe, by definition, lorry drivers are relatively isolated for much of the time and come into contact with fewer people than the general population, so you'd expect a lower infection rate?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, MattK said:

Or maybe, by definition, lorry drivers are relatively isolated for much of the time and come into contact with fewer people than the general population, so you'd expect a lower infection rate?

Yes, possibly, save for those who are retired .... or shielding .... or self-isolating ..... or furloughed ...... or working from home.

Say, about two-thirds of the population?  :D

And, then again, the scenes in Dover were like the Bournemouth beaches; surely the virus was going ... err ... viral?  

Especially with the super spreader mutant?

So, all in all, shouldn’t there have been more than 3 positives?  :rolleyes:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DC2 said:

Yes, possibly, save for those who are retired .... or shielding .... or self-isolating ..... or furloughed ...... or working from home.

Say, about two-thirds of the population?  :D

And, then again, the scenes in Dover were like the Bournemouth beaches; surely the virus was going ... err ... viral?  

Especially with the super spreader mutant?

So, all in all, shouldn’t there have been more than 3 positives?  :rolleyes:

I reckon service stations are probably a hotbed of infections too. People from all over the country coming together for a mask-free meal!

I see China's economy is expected to become the world's largest 5 years earlier than originally estimated because of Covid. How very convenient

• Like 7

21 minutes ago, MattK said:

I doubt they've been very isolated when sat in a queue of hundreds, they'll have been sharing supplies including food and all standing in groups chatting.

What else is there for them to do when all anybody is interested in is what's in the trailer to make their Xmas a bit better and nobody gives a toss for the poor blokes, many of who are going to spend Xmas alone and hundreds of miles from home because of a variant that might or might not be a problem.

• Like 3