British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

50 minutes ago, Vince said:

That's away from home....not distance travelled. Some eastern European drivers will have been in the UK longer than that.

I'll just accept that having spent my life in the transport industry through Mechanic, owner driver, transport manager (with all the necessary qualifications), recruitment consultant and now driver I couldn't possibly know as much as you.

That's it as I'm not getting involved any longer in one of your little bitching spats on here.

Good luck with that, Vince, you won’t shake him off now.  :D

2 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Quite staggering that some folk still think masks and social distancing protects you from microbial airborne viruses...:D

The answer my friend, is blowing in the wind.

• Haha 3

The “new mutant strain” was used to explain why lockdown had not stemmed cases.

Let’s see if it continues to be used to explain rising cases or if suddenly they will become due to Christmas Day’s “relaxation of the rules”, thereby justifying the stupid Tier System and Lockdowns.

Never heard of it before however...............

Democide.

Edited by Wolfsbane
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, DC2 said:

The “new mutant strain” was used to explain why lockdown had not stemmed cases.

Let’s see if it continues to be used to explain rising cases or if suddenly they will become due to Christmas Day’s “relaxation of the rules”, thereby justifying the stupid Tier System and Lockdowns.

Bit of both is my guess along with how putting the country back into lockdown - sorry tier 4 - on Boxing day has saved thousands of lives.

We are being played, hard to believe anyone is falling for it...

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England   231    48414

Scotland   not reported   (4472)

Wales  70  (3396)

NI  not reported (1251)

total  301     - last Sunday 351

2 hours ago, racers and royals said:

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England   231    48414

Scotland   not reported   (4472)

Wales  70  (3396)

NI  not reported (1251)

total  301     - last Sunday 351

All UK Covid 19 deaths reported today- Hospital 301 other 15 total 316

I could not believe it yesterday when I went out with the mrs and some friends that we weren't allowed straight in certain bars and restaurants and had to queue to get in due to this poxy virus. There has been no new cases here for nearly two months now. An Irish pub we drink in wouldn't let us in due to the fact there were too many people in there. You look through the window and it was 95% children in there running around whilst their parents get sloshed at the bar. Same as anywhere else we went. Absolute farce.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Blupanther said:

Well well well ...

I have a giggle every time I read one of these twitter posts which end "this could change everything" or "this is big". We saw the same thing with all the Trump votes fraud. Result? It didn't change everything and it wasn't big. But keep going, it makes me smile.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1