British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

10 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Seems each was given the whole contents of a vial, which apparently holds 5 doses !! But surely there should have been some training ? :blink:

7 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

What, you mean like 'Health & Safety' stuff?

On a more serious note tho,,, does that mean that 32 doses of vaccine has been wasted?,,, might as well chuck it doon the sink.

Might be interesting to keep an eye on them.

1 minute ago, ruffdiamond said:

On a more serious note tho,,, does that mean that 32 doses of vaccine has been wasted?,,, might as well chuck it doon the sink.

Might be interesting to keep an eye on them.

Seems like it

On a serious note, when my daughter was a baby she was in intensive care for the first few weeks and one day whilst we were there one nurse wanted to give her an injection and worked out 10x the right amount on her calculator. Maybe lucky I was there, knew roughly what she was getting, overheard and questioned her about it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Seems like it

On a serious note, when my daughter was a baby she was in intensive care for the first few weeks and one day whilst we were there one nurse wanted to give her an injection and worked out 10x the right amount on her calculator. Maybe lucky I was there, knew roughly what she was getting, overheard and questioned her about it.

Good job.

Although the vaccine folk have been given a 'get out of jail free card', how does work with the administering body, if they fail to read the label and make a mistake?

52 minutes ago, iris123 said:

Seems the anit-vaxxers were right. Latest news here is the 101 year old woman who was vaccinated the other day is infertile !!!!

In other news, it seems 8 care workers at a home in Stralsund have been given 5 times more vaccine than the correct amount !!!!

What can you expect when they are not British.

• Like 2

“Monday's figure for new cases is the highest daily number reported by the UK government, and the first time the daily total has surpassed 40,000.

However, it is thought the infection rate was much higher during the first peak in April - but testing capacity was too limited to detect the true number.”  BBC

How many new daily infections were there in March and April when deaths were more than twice the current level, 100,000?

Either that, or the new mutation is more virulent but less deadly!

Edited by DC2

One of the biggest science fraudsters in history says people are trying to undermine his 'science'...:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

The best selling t-shirt this Christmas ... :)

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

One of the biggest science fraudsters in history says people are trying to undermine his 'science'...:rolleyes:

With 'New Year' not far off and, there might be 1 or 2 having to celebrate alone. I was thinking about it might be a good idea to have a Scientific Experiment, I have a CSE in Physics, my mate knows a little bit about Chemistry and some more know stuff about Biology. Should we try to get a 'Scientific Meeting' on, just to see what happens on Thursday???

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

With 'New Year' not far off and, there might be 1 or 2 having to celebrate alone. I was thinking about it might be a good idea to have a Scientific Experiment, I have a CSE in Physics, my mate knows a little bit about Chemistry and some more know stuff about Biology. Should we try to get a 'Scientific Meeting' on, just to see what happens on Thursday???

We could call ourselves ONION, like SAGE.

On Newyear In Our Neil's.

Edited by ruffdiamond

4 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Next years picture will be left to imagination. 

1 hour ago, DC2 said:

“Monday's figure for new cases is the highest daily number reported by the UK government, and the first time the daily total has surpassed 40,000.

However, it is thought the infection rate was much higher during the first peak in April - but testing capacity was too limited to detect the true number.”  BBC

How many new daily infections were there in March and April when deaths were more than twice the current level, 100,000?

Either that, or the new mutation is more virulent but less deadly!

Not forgetting that those going into ICUs are about half as likely to die following changes in treatment.

I do largely agree with your point though.

48 minutes ago, Vince said:

Not forgetting that those going into ICUs are about half as likely to die following changes in treatment.

I do largely agree with your point though.

Not sure it’s gone down to “half”, has it?

Didn’t dexamethasone improve chances by 12%?

And oxygen therapy has been found better than ventilators?

4 hours ago, dave69 said:

Tier 5 on its way .:rofl:

Heard that rumour today too 

There is a video doing the rounds of the QLD Premier over here in Aussie getting the jab, problem is the cap is still on the needle.. I can’t share it as I ain’t that smart.. I tried using the options below but wouldn’t let me..