British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

The search for the 2nd wave is officially over, it was just a tiny ripple...

• Like 1

Telegraph reports Nightingale Hospitals being dismantled due to inadequate staffing and £200 million wasted!

Why didn’t the government recruit and train nurses in the Summer?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, iris123 said:

The British abroad yet again. What with supposedly hundreds fleeing quarantine in Austria. Now bad behavior in Australia

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-55471235

Brits abroad causing mayhem. The minority, yet again, spoiling it for the majority as is the case in walks of life.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, steve roberts said:

Brits abroad causing mayhem. The minority, yet again, spoiling it for the majority as is the case in walks of life.

Maybe they just do it for attention. 

2 hours ago, iris123 said:

The British abroad yet again. What with supposedly hundreds fleeing quarantine in Austria. Now bad behavior in Australia

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-55471235

oh dear. .people behaving badly. lol.  partying and having a few beers and theyre  mostly fit and healthy,  its called  being normal and enjoying life, wish i was there with them

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, villageidiot said:

oh dear. .people behaving badly. lol.  partying and having a few beers and theyre  mostly fit and healthy,  its called  being normal and enjoying life, wish i was there with them

...the same as those "partying and having a few beers" who on Christmas Eve trespassed onto my property and took my parking cone just for jolly. I managed to re-locate its whereabouts yesterday. Glad that my "enjoying life" takes a different route.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ruffdiamond said:

Maybe they just do it for attention. 

...yes "look at me an idiot!"

...and still hospital cases rise. Another lockdown around the corner.

2 hours ago, Vince said:

Even so don't you feel that such things show the contempt some politicians have for the intelligence of the people who pay their wages?

No, they are just publicity photos. What would happen if the first photo was not good, and they had to go again.  Give him another dose ?  Got nothing to do with contempt for the people who pay their wages. :(

Every year in the UK, roughly 100,000 people die 'for any reason' within 28 days of having a haircut.

See how easy it is ...

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Vince said:

There have always been and always will be fools in society, they aren't always the least educated or least intelligent though in my experience. I sometimes catch myself thinking somebody is not very bright for not knowing something I take for granted only to look a fool at some later date when they are talking or doing something they are expert at.

The richest man I have ever known well can literally only write his own name, it would be a huge mistake to doubt his intelligence though having started as a one man builder and now employing over a hundred staff.

However politicians doing things like staging photos of taking a vaccine with the cap on the needle seems to presume that they believe they can pull the wool over every single person who is going to see that photo.

Politicians don't take the photos.

1 minute ago, Blupanther said:

Every year in the UK, roughly 100,000 people die 'for any reason' within 28 days of having a haircut.

See how easy it is ...

It's sad how COVID has addled some minds. :rolleyes:

13 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

Which newspaper is this, Blu?

The difference in treatment between April and December May be:

1. the NHS is now treating the over 80s, rather than not treating them;

2. Ventilators have been replaced by “oxygen therapy”, possibly because ventilators recycled the virus back into the patient?

Edited by DC2

Just now, DC2 said:

Which newspaper is this, Blu?

• Thanks 2