Jump to content
British Speedway Forum
jrs

Covid-19 Are we being told the truth ?

Recommended Posts

14 minutes ago, Vince said:

Not disputing that the teachers will be working, just that the union seems determined to close schools at every opportunity knowing full well that unlike most work places which have to shut the jobs will still be there whatever happens.

There is no doubt in my mind that for many of the kids these continued lockdowns will be horrendous, especially those in homes where they are already subjected to less than ideal conditions. Even those from the best homes cannot be best served by such a lack of social interaction with their peers, to me that is the single most important aspect of primary schools.

I agree with the second paragraph.  

Regarding the first, the unions don't close schools anyway.  I know for a fact that in the first lockdown they got themselves into hot water by giving advice which, if followed, required teachers to strike without a ballot of members.  I imagine they'll be a lot more circumspect with their wording this time.  

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England  383   51051

Scotland    Not reported today   (4578)

Wales  70   (3564)

NI  26   (1348)

Total 479- last Saturday 196

Share this post


Link to post

From the horses mouth, the BBC are fake news and state funded liars...

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
47 minutes ago, Blupanther said:

From the horses mouth, the BBC are fake news and state funded liars...

 

The amount of propaganda and lies is truly astonishing to behold, unfortunately the masses will believe it.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post

The mask mandate is working out really well in Ireland...

Image

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, racers and royals said:

Today’s UK Hospital Covid 19 reported deaths

England  383   51051

Scotland    Not reported today   (4578)

Wales  70   (3564)

NI  26   (1348)

Total 479- last Saturday 196

All UK Covid 19 deaths reported today- hospital 479 total 445- another day when one  cannot explain the figures reported.

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

So the stories about the crisis in hospitals in London and the South East with record cases, lack of beds and staff difficulties are, in your mind, all rubbish. And all is fine everywhere and medical staff are laughing at all the rumours about them being overworked, getting time off it easy, and there is no possible need for opening Nightingale hospitals. All TV interviews are rigged, as are pictures taken of hospital car parks full of ambulances with patients inside,  and emergency food being prepared in those car parks to feed those patients and the drivers.

No wonder people like The Doctor get exasperated at what he reads on here, compared with his experiences. We live in a sad sad world when any effort to help the current difficulties fighting the virus is laughed at and obstructed by the fakers. People like those who congregated on New Yeas Eve in front of St Thomas Hospital in London, chanting  "COVID is a hoax" with Doctors stand-in disbelief at their actions. We are currently being riddled with fake news and  manipulation of figures from those who don't fall in line, who challenge and scoff at the folks who understand and show more compassion to the real problems we do have. I know The Doctor on here, and I have a Doctor Daughter GP, and I am well aware of what is happening currently, and I am appalled at the negativity toward our current situation, and the lack of belief in what the medics do and why and when. Even the saviour of the vaccine to stop all this nonsense, is the subject of lies and suspicion,  so is there no limit to the stupidity shown by those breaking COVID rules and the BSF 'experts' on here. Let's hope this New Year gets back the social awareness and respect, and the medics manage to get control of the virus and decency returns to be the norm.

Best post on this thread for a good while. :t:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Crumpet80 said:

The amount of propaganda and lies is truly astonishing to behold, unfortunately the masses will believe it.

It's not a one way street

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Posted (edited)

I'd be the first to admit that some of the measures have been confusing (especially the Tier System) and some of the guidelines I have found somewhat contradictory but at the end of the day we are all living within a global pandemic whereby similar guidelines have been followed elsewhere but for some to suggest that much of the news is pure propoganda and/or fake is truly astonishing!

Edited by steve roberts
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
45 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

So the stories about the crisis in hospitals in London and the South East with record cases, lack of beds and staff difficulties are, in your mind, all rubbish. And all is fine everywhere and medical staff are laughing at all the rumours about them being overworked, getting time off it easy, and there is no possible need for opening Nightingale hospitals. All TV interviews are rigged, as are pictures taken of hospital car parks full of ambulances with patients inside,  and emergency food being prepared in those car parks to feed those patients and the drivers.

No wonder people like The Doctor get exasperated at what he reads on here, compared with his experiences. We live in a sad sad world when any effort to help the current difficulties fighting the virus is laughed at and obstructed by the fakers. People like those who congregated on New Yeas Eve in front of St Thomas Hospital in London, chanting  "COVID is a hoax" with Doctors stand-in disbelief at their actions. We are currently being riddled with fake news and  manipulation of figures from those who don't fall in line, who challenge and scoff at the folks who understand and show more compassion to the real problems we do have. I know The Doctor on here, and I have a Doctor Daughter GP, and I am well aware of what is happening currently, and I am appalled at the negativity toward our current situation, and the lack of belief in what the medics do and why and when. Even the saviour of the vaccine to stop all this nonsense, is the subject of lies and suspicion,  so is there no limit to the stupidity shown by those breaking COVID rules and the BSF 'experts' on here. Let's hope this New Year gets back the social awareness and respect, and the medics manage to get control of the virus and decency returns to be the norm.

Yet again you are not paying attention. I will ignore the rant and ask you to focus on the the BBC statement which has now been universally condemned as untrue. Below is the proof of that. No healthy children have died from this virus.

Image

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
36 minutes ago, Tsunami said:

So the stories about the crisis in hospitals in London and the South East with record cases, lack of beds and staff difficulties are, in your mind, all rubbish. And all is fine everywhere and medical staff are laughing at all the rumours about them being overworked, getting time off it easy, and there is no possible need for opening Nightingale hospitals. All TV interviews are rigged, as are pictures taken of hospital car parks full of ambulances with patients inside,  and emergency food being prepared in those car parks to feed those patients and the drivers.

 

The annoying thing is the bloomin trusts have got such weak upper management that they are scared to throw open the doors to any press to actually show some sort of glimpse of what goes on inside, as they are worried of funding punishments and slaps on the wrist from above which could result in their own jobs being on the line.

If anything, the graphic wording in the emails being sent out daily to staff is almost trying to tempt staff themselves to leak info to the press, which is what is happening in small doses as journos are queuing up for leaks - but without pictures etc, a section of the public still won't be convinced.  

Strange times. 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Crumpet80 said:

Yet again you are not paying attention. I will ignore the rant and ask you to focus on the the BBC statement which has now been universally condemned as untrue. Below is the proof of that. No healthy children have died from this virus.

 

I'm on mobile so can't scroll back as quick to check the previous posts apologies, was this re the woman from kings college saying about children with covid ?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy